The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone help with sawdust for El Capricho

4 posters

Go down

Can anyone help with sawdust for El Capricho Empty Can anyone help with sawdust for El Capricho

Post by musketeera Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:33 am

I know we're always asking for something but we are trying (yes there's a joke there somewhere) to keep our residents as happy and comfortable as we can and sometimes situations are out of our control and we need additional support from non walkers.

We collect large bins of sawdust for the dog pens and normally this is done by one of El Capricho's founders or my other half - Last night we had no sawdust at all as there wasn't anyone with a vehicle to collect it, our Land Rover with the tow hitch is at Alicante airport and JL wasn't at El Capricho last night as he was tied up on another matter for animal protection.

With the help of a couple of fellow walkers it looks as though we could be OK to collect a bin of sawdust on Thursday which is fantastic - However..................It would be even better if we didn't run out in the first place which takes organisation and help from others.

Would anyone be kind enough to step forward and offer to visit their local carpenters (there's at least one in each village, Galera Louis, Castillejar Ness, Los Olivos Jose Maria etc. One sack of sawdust will do two or three pens and if you were passing on your way to Baza and could drop them off outside El Capricho even better.

If there's somebody out there with a large van or small truck and would be happy to donate their time I would gladly pay for their fuel to collect either bins or bags of sawdust. Would anyone be willing to coordinate this for their area?

If you have any suggestions to help us with this problem please contact me or any of the walkers and if you can drop off any bags outside El Capricho during the day please pop your Forum ID or name on them so that we can thank you properly for your help.

If you print off the El Capricho header it will be easier for you to ask for the sawdust as it's a well known local charity and most of the carpenters have been approached before.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
musketeera
musketeera

http://www.ruralpropertydirect.com

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help with sawdust for El Capricho Empty Re: Can anyone help with sawdust for El Capricho

Post by Amelie620 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:50 am

I will ask at our local carpenters Smile
Amelie620
Amelie620

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help with sawdust for El Capricho Empty Re: Can anyone help with sawdust for El Capricho

Post by musketeera Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Thank you Very Happy
musketeera
musketeera

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:20 pm

I had a message bout manure, from a forum member he offered me some bags, so will pass them on after weekend x
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:06 pm

We managed to fill a green industrial bin this evening with sawdust from the carpinteria on the El Baico! So the dogs were all cleaned and tucked up nicely when we left! Very Happy

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by musketeera Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:44 am

Nice one Shiny, unfortunately they were closed on our shift but Janaky has kindly offered to meet up this morning and get another bin so we should have ample for a couple of weeks but need to get this done on regular days before we run out. Very Happy
musketeera
musketeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down