The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Capricho

3 posters

Go down

El Capricho Empty El Capricho

Post by HappyChic Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm

El Capricho, having been informed by Baza town hall, that they can stay permanmently in the Nave they have, are now getting very close to the starting of the building projects needed to house the dogs in care, kennels / pens etc ..........
We are hoping to open accounts in a builders merchants very soon, for direct donations, a pallet of blocks a load of sand or small donations that will add up to enable the full loads to be delivered etc
We can collect any offers of left over suitable building materials.
Any ideas on this subject are vey welcome Smile
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

El Capricho Empty Re: El Capricho

Post by mikey Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:33 pm

How many kennels are you going to build and will it increase the amount of needy dogs you can take in?
May have a cement mixer you could borrow if you need one, i think it is still at the old curry cave.
Let me know if you need it.
mikey
mikey

Location : Watching Torquay United win the FA cup (in my dreams)

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Bless ya Mikey Smile
Will keep everyone updated on info as it happens, unsure of the answers as yet, have to get permanment kennels built for the dogs already in care first.
Watch this space Smile
Also Mikey was told the other day we have permission from Baza town hall for the half marathon to take place, they welcomed the idea Smile
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave Bunny Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:47 pm

We are unsure how many kennels at mo - we will have half the space we currently have, but careful planning will possibly allow more kennels. It is the ayuntamiento's nave so they are instructing us as to what we can and can't do. We await their architectural drawings, at which point we will have a list of materials that we need.

The current deal is we get the materials, they do they work. Thank you for the offer of a mixer - if we need it, I'll let you know :-)

Last I heard we were looking at 21 kennels, which is more than we have now. Sadly though we currently have more dogs than kennels/cages so they could be quickly filled. Foster homes would relieve the load and enable more to be helped, as would permanent homing.
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down