The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caja Rural de Granada - online money transfers

4 posters

Go down

Caja Rural de Granada - online money transfers Empty Caja Rural de Granada - online money transfers

Post by DannyandJosie Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:03 pm

Hi guys,

Does anyone have personal experience on making online money transfers with Caja Rural ?

I needed to pay the builder for work and tried an online transfer as currently out of Spain. Completed all details but then when I went to submit it I was referred to a number in Spain to call.

It was too inconvenient at the time so I ended up transferring money from the UK but would like to use my Spanish account in th future.

Is there a set up procedure I need to go through so I can make online transfers that I don't know about ?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Danny

DannyandJosie

http://www.onefootinthecave.net

Back to top Go down

Caja Rural de Granada - online money transfers Empty Re: Caja Rural de Granada - online money transfers

Post by Him & Her Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:45 pm

I had the same problem, I Had to go to your branch and complete a form and you are given a code template that you use to make a code, that have to be used each time you transfer, sounds worse than it is, good luck. Very Happy
Him & Her
Him & Her

Back to top Go down

Caja Rural de Granada - online money transfers Empty Re: Caja Rural de Granada - online money transfers

Post by pete_l Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:14 am

I have a Caja Rural account and I do this sort of thing all the time, without complication.

You need to be enroled into the online banking system. That ,eams you will have a username (not the same as the one you get for telephone banking) and a password (again: not the same). Plus a credit-card sized sheet with a table of 2-digit numbers on. When making a payment there will be two little boxes on the page with text like "B2" "H4". You have to look up the numbers corresponding to that row/column and enter them into the validation fields.
I can't say if that will work outside Spain. But it's never given me any trouble here.

pete_l

http://www.pete-lynch.com/la_casa.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:01 am

I've used the online banking with the card Pete mentions to transfer money to other accounts here in Spain, without difficulty.

Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyandJosie Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:33 pm

Cool. thanks. Sounds like I need to get this code template card then. Will add that to my 'to do' list when I return in September.

DannyandJosie

http://www.onefootinthecave.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down