The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Capricho will have a very impressive stall this Sunday 1st April

3 posters

Go down

El Capricho will have a very impressive stall this Sunday 1st April  Empty El Capricho will have a very impressive stall this Sunday 1st April

Post by cavern Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:13 pm

We would like to thank so many people who are making our stall at the car boot so Amazing, it really is humbling to know we have so much support .

Over the past couple of months we have been given many wonderful craft items from Ross, pebbles ( Dengra designs ) , Hilda ( our knitter) mike ( our bread dough artist ) and now janga with a shed load of wonderful greetings cards. That this Sundays stall is going to look amazing !!! We would also like to thank everyody that has donated any other items EVERYTHING !!!! is so much appreciated.

So please come and have a looksy and see if they is anything that catches your eye, we appreciate buyers just as much Very Happy We don't want to say too much at the moment until the t's have been crossed and i's dotted but there are a couple of exciting projects on the horizon and it is going to make so much difference to our doggy residents and even more animals that need our help. It all takes money and official paperwork scratch but we are getting there.

I know a few of you have said you may still donate paintings and photos for the art exhibition, if it is possible to bring them Sunday it is not too late or Pm me .

Looking forward to seeing you bounce bounce bounce

You will find us easily just follow the smell of El Capricho hot cross buns we are right nextdoor, more than likely filling our faces with em
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

El Capricho will have a very impressive stall this Sunday 1st April  Empty Re: El Capricho will have a very impressive stall this Sunday 1st April

Post by cavern Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:41 pm

What an excellent day and our best to boot Very Happy a terrific 339.97!!!!!!!!!!!! euros raised, there are so many people to thank but there are 2 donations, that just made our day. Within the first 30 minutes, We sold 50 euros worth of the amazing greeting cards from janga ( it hasn't made a dent in the generous amount cards we were given ) and another 50 euros from some wonderful ladies lingerie, donated by " Vista " about 10 minutes later . When you have a start like that we just know it is going to be a good day and it was worth getting up before sunrise Sleep

Included in the above amount was 15 euros from Musketeera from the yummy hot cross buns ( which having had 3 today I can highly recommend ) pig and we had a surprise jamming session from " The howlers " on top of raising approx another 20 euros it made for such a wonderful atmosphere and proved Shiny shakes that collecting tin in perfect rythem Wink

So thank you everybody that came to say " Hi " and everybody else that gave us items to sell etc . We know it is for a very worthy cause but when it is made fun as well , it makes it so much more worth while. flower
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

El Capricho will have a very impressive stall this Sunday 1st April  Empty Re: El Capricho will have a very impressive stall this Sunday 1st April

Post by musketeera Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:21 am

That's terrific considering the foot fall was lower than usual, it was good to have The Howlers there - I vote that they should come along to the next one with a 7am start cheers Shiny.
musketeera
musketeera

http://www.ruralpropertydirect.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:27 pm

I thought there was only one 7 o'clock in the day cheers

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down