The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Capricho - No car boot this Sunday, Orce instead

3 posters

Go down

El Capricho - No car boot this Sunday, Orce instead  Empty El Capricho - No car boot this Sunday, Orce instead

Post by cavern Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Just to let everybody know although we have always kept to the fact we will be at the car booty every first Sunday of the month ( apart from 1 rainy one ) we won't be there this Sunday .

We were given some amazing art and craft items for the Summer fair and we think they will be more appreciated at the Orce Medieval market , which is this Sunday the 5th August starting officially at 18.00 although we will be there way before that.

We are really looking forward to it , I went last year and it has such a lovely atmosphere.
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

El Capricho - No car boot this Sunday, Orce instead  Empty Re: El Capricho - No car boot this Sunday, Orce instead

Post by cavern Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:54 am

What a fantastic !!!!!!!!!!! night , brilliant atmosphere. We got home just after 1am feeling I could do it all again, the time just flew by with all the lovely people we got to meet.

I have a very special thank you to send to a couple of people and that is firstly "Secret artist ", she was extremely generous prior to the Summer fair and donated a large quantity of her wonderful house tiles . Well last night it was mayhem with Spanish people wanting to buy them, they absolutely LOVED !!!!!!!!!!! them and I would say that at least half of last nights figure was down to her beautiful donations. We now only have a few left and we are taking them down to Vista for anybody who has not seen them yet.

The other was Mike who is from Orce , who makes the hand painted salt dough wall hangings. Since the Christmas fair when he first bought us a batch and said" if you want me to make you anymore just ring ", I think we have rung him 3 or 4 times now and he always comes up with the goods. Well again last night it was the Spanish buying them in 2's or 3's so BIG UP !!! Mike another very generous local talent.

The final figure was 241 euros !!!!!!!!!! which actually will cover a vet's bill coming in as ALL the dogs in the shelter were given vaccinations last Monday to cover 4 illnesses including parvo , which is supposed to be rife around here at the moment. Also 3 of the dogs have had a bad skin condition and one has had an injection to hopefully cure that obviously if it works the other 2 will have the same next week.

So A VERY BIG THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!! once again to anybody who came to say hi and once again I was having a wander around when " Secret artist " came to visit , so I still don't know what she looks like - the intrigue continues Laughing
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

El Capricho - No car boot this Sunday, Orce instead  Empty Re: El Capricho - No car boot this Sunday, Orce instead

Post by Dave Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:12 pm

well done everyone. the stall looked great. What a fantastic result!
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by santamaria Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:34 pm

yep it was really buzzy, well done xxx
santamaria
santamaria

http://www.cuevasantamaria.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down