The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG BONAZA CHRISTMAS CAR BOOTY STALL 25TH NOV

+2
Shiny
cavern
6 posters

Go down

BIG BONAZA CHRISTMAS CAR BOOTY STALL 25TH NOV  Empty BIG BONAZA CHRISTMAS CAR BOOTY STALL 25TH NOV

Post by cavern Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:01 pm

We are not going to attempt it tomorrow but going to go for it BIG TIME !!! on the 25th November ( next Sunday ) weather looking good and hopefully everybody will be feeling the Christmas spirit santa ( hey I said hopefully Very Happy ) if anybody would like to join us please feel free to so, any Christmassy items to sell would be very gratefully received . We have some already and as I have said before some lovely gift ideas .

Hopefully we can spread the Christmas cheer and spread it to the shelter dogs .

IT WILL HAPPEN THIS TIME !!!!!! I have had a word with the weather elves rendeer santa
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

BIG BONAZA CHRISTMAS CAR BOOTY STALL 25TH NOV  Empty Re: BIG BONAZA CHRISTMAS CAR BOOTY STALL 25TH NOV

Post by Shiny Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:53 pm

bounce great can't wait, lets all keep our fingers crossed for the weather, santa

Shiny

Back to top Go down

BIG BONAZA CHRISTMAS CAR BOOTY STALL 25TH NOV  Empty Re: BIG BONAZA CHRISTMAS CAR BOOTY STALL 25TH NOV

Post by cavern Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Looks like the Christmas Elves are keeping their word and it will be a lovely Sunny day , car is loaded with some wonderful Chrissy items ( which I only found today at the refuge , a fantastic donation from a very special market stall holder and maybe it will be Shiny for her tomorrow too Wink THANK YOU !!!! they are so pridy flower ) and many other gift ideas.

Just one more ask for those that will be popping in to see us - any spare carrier bags would be very much appreciate .

Please don't forget the meeting afterwards , see other thread I am sure it will be interesting to all regardless of how you support the cause or even if you are thinking of ways to help in the future . All will be revealed , although even I haven't got a clue what scratch
cavern
cavern

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 pm

Well what a lovely day - sun shinning , loads of our regulars coming to see us plus a very happy homeloving Selena . Loads of Spanish and English buying some of the wonderful Chrissy Decs and to top it all off a very useful 230.78 euros cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers Plus what ever was in the Doggy Christmas pressie pot , it was counted but I didn't catch the amount , I am pretty sure Muskateera will let us know how much we have to send to Santa santa

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Muskateera has explained , it was yet again another horrendous month for vets bills . Just as we think we are getting on top of it a curve ball is thrown at us. pale Crying or Very sad
cavern
cavern

Back to top Go down

Post by david kirby Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Great news for the doggy's ! and yes was a lovely sunny day too . Very Happy
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Thanks to Matilda for supplying the coffee's and mince pies too! Laughing
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Thankyou to all that came and bought items and donated to such a deserving charity.
It was lovely to see Selena looking so well with her new owners. The three of them are so happy with their new lives. Smile
santa

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by bantams56 Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:38 am

Selena was so pleased to see you all especially David!. She obviously remembers how good you all were to her when she was living at the rescue centre. We are glad it was a good day Laughing
bantams56
bantams56

Back to top Go down

Post by david kirby Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Hi ! Yes Batams56 was lovely to meet you both with Selina looking so happy too ! She certainly remembered Spanish David too they do not forget who loved an cared for them Very Happy
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:04 pm

david kirby wrote:Hi ! Yes Batams56 was lovely to meet you both with Selina looking so happy too ! She certainly remembered Spanish David too they do not forget who loved an cared for them Very Happy

Absolutely. Chuck could spot David from several miles away, and dash to him and leap into his arms. Its obvious he'll never forget David. I love you I love you I love you
Top Man.
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by musketeera Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Thank you to all who donated cash & treats for the Christmas fund the total was 40 € which has paid for 5 days worth of treats, 3 new leads, 4 collars and some puppy treats.

Also a big thanks for the towels and cushions that were donated they will be really handy during bad weather.

A super day and so good to see so many supporters and see the beautiful Selina again and her lovely owners - All three smiling Very Happy
musketeera
musketeera

http://www.ruralpropertydirect.com

Back to top Go down

Post by david kirby Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:00 pm

NIce one Musketeera Very Happy
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down