The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

parking alicante

2 posters

Go down

parking alicante Empty parking alicante

Post by wilma Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:05 am

Just come back from England into Alicante. Had trouble last time with Alicante car parking (claus). So decided to give Terminal P a go. What a great service. Seems to be run by a spanish and an english girl. Very polite. When I asked about pick up, they said they would be waiting at airport when I arrived and they were ! No phoning and waiting for the minibus. Its the cheapest too ! Also its right behind a petrol station that has the cheapest petrol around 1.24 for diesal.
wilma
wilma

Back to top Go down

parking alicante Empty Re: parking alicante

Post by Rosie Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:58 am

wilma wrote:Just come back from England into Alicante. Had trouble last time with Alicante car parking (claus). So decided to give Terminal P a go. What a great service. Seems to be run by a spanish and an english girl. Very polite. When I asked about pick up, they said they would be waiting at airport when I arrived and they were ! No phoning and waiting for the minibus. Its the cheapest too ! Also its right behind a petrol station that has the cheapest petrol around 1.24 for diesal.

Wilma, is their service indoor or outdoor? I am about to book airport parking and have always used Claus. What probs did you have? I may need to consider changing. Cheers.
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by wilma Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:00 pm

I had problems with waiting for pick up and then it was someone spanish who just threw the luggage in the back, not impressed.

With terminal p they have covered or uncovered parking.

I wouldnt use claus again because of the last service i had.

good luck
wilma
wilma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down