The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whos in the Dog house then who who who who

3 posters

Go down

whos in the Dog house then who who who who Empty whos in the Dog house then who who who who

Post by bigcol Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:46 pm

Today is Sharons and I, 21st wedding anarversary, been together 29 long flipping loving years!!!

Got home to some brandy tonight !!!!, and a lovely steak meal, and my wife being civil and loving

Me thinking this is alright!!!

Then Sharon gave me a card!!! I thought whats this??

then I thought o shit!!!!

its pretty quite here tonight now

all that loving feelings has gone!!!!

Im a man for pitys sake Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Col x

bigcol
bigcol

Location : On the high seas somwhere!! I've stopped drinking water .... I hseen what it does to the bottom of our boat!

Back to top Go down

whos in the Dog house then who who who who Empty Re: whos in the Dog house then who who who who

Post by bigcol Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Sorry change that now

its not that quite now!!!!

Sharons working her self up.getting a bit loud now

she be alright tommorow, I buy her caburys flake or somthing!!!

was a good night, but not now im afraid

Basically Im a forget full, chavenist, inconciderate, arse hole, and Im to bugger off and leave her alone now.

Oh well nights proved not to be to bad then !!

Im off now to the pub!!!

col xxxxx

Ps Pebbles you promised me back 4 years ago you would remind me, do you remember???

bigcol
bigcol

Location : On the high seas somwhere!! I've stopped drinking water .... I hseen what it does to the bottom of our boat!

Back to top Go down

whos in the Dog house then who who who who Empty Re: whos in the Dog house then who who who who

Post by Cave Bunny Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Ooops! Bad Col! In fairness though Col, my hubby is far better at remembering these things than me. 'I'm a man' has nothing to do with it! I had to get my wedding date engraved on my wedding ring. Still can't get it right. No idea how long we've been together. Don't even know how old I am without counting back. Or looking at the forum 'Age' details for myself.

Make tomorrow special: in fact, why not celebrate and make the whole of August special. drunken If that fails, bended knees usually works. Admit to all your failings as a man. Twisted Evil That normally gives us some satisfaction.

p.s. mine's the 30th this month. Any reminders welcome... Exclamation
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by pebbles Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:46 am

Oops sorry Col!!!!

I heard the best way to remember your wedding anniversary is to forget it once!!!!!

Twisted Evil
pebbles
pebbles

http://www.abiteofspain.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down