The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Spain

3 posters

Go down

Living in Spain Empty Living in Spain

Post by Ken Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:33 pm

There is a rather useful monthly newsletter published by the British Emabassy in Madrid that gives up to date information on living in Spaim and the legal requirements. It also covers what happens when you return to the UK.
More information can be found at the site below.

In particular there is a very important section on registering on the Padron highlighting local benefits and assistance you might be entitled to as a pensioner. However the pre requisit for a number of these benefits is that you must have been registered on the Padron for at least FIVE years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ken

Back to top Go down

Living in Spain Empty Re: Living in Spain

Post by The Sierras Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:46 pm

This is interesting to know, Ken. I will pop it in July's edition.

I was going to put some points of contact in the next edition for the summer with tourists in the area, etc. e.g. numbers in case of emergency such as police, Guardia Civil, loss of passport, etc. If anyone has any other useful contact numbers to post, please let me know and I will pop in.

I would love to put in doctors, hospitals in your local areas, but unfortunately space is limited. However, if people are interested in me posting a page on my website as a point of reference, for doctors, vets, dentist, I could do this - or perhaps, Dave this could be beneficial on here and I could post a link to the forum Smile

The Sierras

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am

Theres allready a start here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
Anymore numbers would be appreciated Very Happy
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Living in Spain Empty The Sierras

Post by Ken Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:24 am

That's great, The Royal British Legion, Baza are compiling a resources register to include many and more resources that are available to Ex Pats in Spain.
I will see what I can pass on.

Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down