The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fundraisers required

Go down

Fundraisers required  Empty Fundraisers required

Post by cavern Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:45 pm

At yesterdays meeting for El Capricho , I announced that I will be resigning from Fundraising although whenever possible Hubby and I will be the first to voluteer to man any stalls etc . I just think it needs new blood and enthusiam . I have had so much fun doing it and have been in awe of some of the wonderful support that has been offered in way of donations and help but my heart and energy has been drawing towards a new project I have been working on for El Capricho and I really can't do both.

For 6 months or more I have been collecting contacts / charities abroad that help relocated Spanish dogs in refuges to various countries, mainly UK ones at the moment , I now intend to start on Germany, Holland, Finland, Belguim etc . If anybody has any contacts that maybe useful , please let me know. It is beginning to look as if this is the only way to help the dogs in the refuge and to free up the spaces to be able to help other dogs in the future.

Although I haven't yet set up the tools needed to seriously network our dogs , I did spend hours a week before last using these contacts and I am pleased to report it may look as if I have had a positive response to rehome a dog in the UK . Which has given me the encouragement to go ahead .

So if there is anyone that would either like to take fundraising over or maybe just take on an individual event to bring in some funds , I will help in anyway I can but for a while I am transportless , so doing a car boot in a wheelbarrow wouldn't really work Wink Funds are so much needed more than ever but homes for dogs are needed even more. Please let me know if you can help in anyway.

cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down