The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no help required this dog has a home

3 posters

Go down

no help required this dog has a home Empty no help required this dog has a home

Post by Him & Her Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:55 am

Edited this post as the dog is not in trouble and has a home I tried to delete the post but it popped back up again

Last edited by Daisymay1 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This dog does have a home)
Him & Her
Him & Her

Back to top Go down

no help required this dog has a home Empty Re: no help required this dog has a home

Post by clifford Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:21 am

Hi Daisymay1,
Unfortunately dogs being abandoned is a big problem here. We have four dogs already so can´t take any more but I will take a drive to Castril next week, If I can find it I will try to help it as I can´t stand the thought of knowingly letting a dog be homeless or hungry x
clifford
clifford

Back to top Go down

no help required this dog has a home Empty Re: no help required this dog has a home

Post by Him & Her Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:19 pm

clifford wrote:Hi Daisymay1,
Unfortunately dogs being abandoned is a big problem here. We have four dogs already so can´t take any more but I will take a drive to Castril next week, If I can find it I will try to help it as I can´t stand the thought of knowingly letting a dog be homeless  or hungry x

Hi Clifford,

I think we met the other day and if I can figure out how I will send you an email with my mobile number if I am still here I am willing to come with you to try and help find him, I know there is a couple in Galera who help the strays but have not be able to find out anymore.
Him & Her
Him & Her

Back to top Go down

Post by adelear Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:20 pm

The dog you are talking about is actually owned by a spanish family, a little round girl with a smaller dog is usually around when the dog is around and the dog goes off with her so please dont take it away

adelear

Back to top Go down

Post by adelear Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:30 pm

the dog is very happy to go with the girl when she calls him, all dogs in castril are owned but know the english give their tapas away, i dont know of one stray dog that doesnt have a home

adelear

Back to top Go down

Post by Him & Her Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:35 pm

adelear wrote:the dog is very happy to go with the girl when she calls him, all dogs in castril are owned but know the english give their tapas away, i dont know of one stray dog that doesnt have a home

Oh that's great news the dog was in good condition and very good natured it was only the the bar owner said it was a hunting dog which has been thrown out, just shows it's best to find out first. Thanks for letting me and hopefully Clifford know.
Him & Her
Him & Her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down