The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bio Ethanol Fireplace FOR SALE... PRICE REDUCED!

+3
Gobiker56
cavern
Mariposa
7 posters

Go down

Bio Ethanol Fireplace FOR SALE... PRICE REDUCED! Empty Bio Ethanol Fireplace FOR SALE... PRICE REDUCED!

Post by Mariposa Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:23 pm

2 GAS HEATERS - BOTH WITH REGULATORS - ONE FITTED - GREAT CONDITION - 35 EUROS EACH... SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR A BIO ETHANOL FIREPLACE? THIS ONE IS BRAND NEW, IN THE BOX (SORRY, I CAN'T GET IT OUT TO PHOTOGRAPH IT!!!) BLACK AND SILVER - MOUNTS ON THE WALL - VERY SMART - BIO FUEL AVAILABLE AT LARGE FIREPLACE/WOODBURNER STORES. SIZE SHOWN ON BOX - HAS 7 CANISTERS FOR FUEL - 75 EUROS. NOW JUST 45 EUROS!!!

WOODBURNER AS NEW - TESTED ONCE IN THE SUMMER, WORKED PERFECTLY BUT CHANGES TO MY CAVE MEAN IT IS NOT NOW NEEDED - A SELECTION OF TUBES, CONNECTIONS AND THE MANUAL, ARE INCLUDED - 50 EUROS... SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

ECO OIL FILLED 'ROINTE' RADIATOR - VERY, VERY ECONOMICAL - FULLY PROGRAMMABLE - FROST SETTING - MANUAL AND MOUNTING BRACKETS INCLUDED - AS NEW - (COST 220 EUROS) - 60 EUROS... NOW JUST 35 EUROS!!! SOLD,SOLD,SOLD

ANY QUESTIONS OR TO VIEW, PLEASE CONTACT CAROLINE ON: 660286184

Last edited by Mariposa on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Bio Ethanol Fireplace FOR SALE... PRICE REDUCED! Empty Re: Bio Ethanol Fireplace FOR SALE... PRICE REDUCED!

Post by cavern Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi, I would love to have some more idea of what the bio ethanol one looks like. I have found this compny that does all sorts , is there one similar to the one you have for sale ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Bio Ethanol Fireplace FOR SALE... PRICE REDUCED! Empty Re: Bio Ethanol Fireplace FOR SALE... PRICE REDUCED!

Post by Mariposa Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Managed to get it out of the box!!! It has no marks or dents, is brand new. I have placed the gel tubs in, so that you can see how it looks - there is also a snuffer. Hope this helps... Caroline

Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobiker56 Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Pm'd you Kaz Gordon
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

http://cuevaleon.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by raz206 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:51 pm

hi there were abouts are you as i am wanting to buy your fire at 50 euros if you still have it i am in castril

raz206

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Could I put my name on the gas heaters please. Ill pm you re payment & collection.

Last edited by Dave on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by raz206 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:26 pm

hi there i have found you on the map you can take that as sold my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in you give me a shout we can sort out when to come over or meet you thank you

raz206

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:57 pm

[b]BOTH GAS HEATERS ARE NOW SOLD AND IT LOOKS LIKE RAZ206 WANTS THE WOODBURNER.

RAZ206, PLEASE RING ME ON 660286184 - I AM ON SOLAR POWER, SO DON'T LOG ON MUCH - WELL, WHEN IT'S SUNNY I CAN!!!

THANKS, CAROLINE
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:09 pm

THE WOODBURNER IS NOW SOLD.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE BIO FUEL RADIATOR OR THE OIL FILLED RADIATOR.

THANKS,

CAROLINE
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Do you have more info on the Bio Ethanol Fire. Such as claimed output and cost of running and can the fuel be easily purchased here? Also what price are you wanting?

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Have sent pm!

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi Shiny

Have PM'd you back but the output is around 3.5kw with all the burners lit. Type BIOETANOL into Google.es for a list of suppliers. Prices can be around 2€ per litre or less if you hunt around and the fuel lasts a good while.

It is not the most cost effective way of heating when you consider that you can get free wood most of the year, but if you have allergies or even Asthma and woodburners are not possible, then I think that Bio Fuel Heaters are the way to go.

If you are unsure, maybe get a small one, off Ebay for example and try it out!

I wish I could keep it, but having made several changes to the layout of my cave in the last couple of months, I now don't have the wall I wanted to hang it on!!!

Hope this helps...

Caroline
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:12 pm

I have now dropped the prices of the Bio Ethanol Fire and the Oil Filled Rad - phone me on 660286184 if you are interested!

Caroline
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Bio Ethanol Fireplace FOR SALE... PRICE REDUCED! Empty eco oil filled radiator

Post by the young ones Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Caroline we are very pleased with the above, and also delighted to be able to buy from you our favourite curry sauce (we know where to come now) Do you know where I can get a solar panel to heat water and if possible have it fitted?

the young ones

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Bruce Jardin is your man. Lives in Castril area trades as CSC electrical. He is spanish and Uk qualified. I don't have his phone number at the moment though sorry!

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:02 pm

[quote="Shiny"]Bruce Jardin is your man. Lives in Castril area trades as CSC electrical. He is spanish and Uk qualified. I don't have his phone number at the moment though sorry![/quote

Bruces number is 652677282

I can voucher he is a top Geezer Very Happy
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Caroline we are very pleased with the above, and also delighted to be able to buy from you our favourite curry sauce (we know where to come now) Do you know where I can get a solar panel to heat water and if possible have it fitted?

Yes, Bruce is the one to contact re - solar hot water - he fitted my Solar System, which I am thrilled with!

It was great to meet you all - hope to see you again soon!

Caroline
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down