The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer for sale . Reduced to 30.00 Eur or WHY

2 posters

Go down

Computer for sale . Reduced to 30.00 Eur or WHY Empty Computer for sale . Reduced to 30.00 Eur or WHY

Post by Gobiker56 Fri May 10, 2013 1:36 pm

OK Here goes, Acer Aspire T135-S870. An old Desktop PC that I have put a new Graphics card in and a small 40Gb hard disk. It has a read Write CD/DVD, integral Card reader (SD etc.), and a webcam with microphone. Running Kubuntu Linux it is ideal for surfing the net, watching youtube, collecting/sending emails, using SKYPE etc. It has its own office suite that integrates with Microsoft office. Word processing, spreadsheets etc. It runs very quickly and smoothly. I have been using it for a while, but have now got a laptop so it is surplus to requirements. It has a flat screen monitor, mouse, keyboard etc.. I have reloaded it with KUBUNTU and it runs even better.

It is an ideal machine for the beginner as it is simple to use, very stable and virtually no risk of hacking or viruses etc. Can be seen working.

All for the miserable price of 30.00 Euros. Or could Swap for some other 'toy' as I need the room.

PM me if interested[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Gobiker56 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added picture and upgraded software. It's gotta go price reduced)
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

http://cuevaleon.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Computer for sale . Reduced to 30.00 Eur or WHY Empty Re: Computer for sale . Reduced to 30.00 Eur or WHY

Post by Dave Fri May 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Thats a bargain Gordon. The monitor is worth that alone! I dont think this will hang around for long. Very Happy
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down