The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cave For Sale - Price Reduced!

4 posters

Go down

Cave For Sale - Price Reduced! Empty Cave For Sale - Price Reduced!

Post by Imagemaker Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:14 pm

I am reducing the price of my lovely cave. It is now for sale at 72,000 euro with furniture included which represents great value for a large, well maintained home that is suitable for all year living as well as for holidays. My cave can be viewed using the link at the bottom of this message. Please p.m. me if you are interested in a real viewing ;o)

Thanks for looking!

Sue

flower

Last edited by Imagemaker on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
Imagemaker
Imagemaker

Back to top Go down

Cave For Sale - Price Reduced! Empty Re: Cave For Sale - Price Reduced!

Post by Ponderosa Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Please don’t do this you have a lively cave I have looked at the photos. I have been hearing things are on the up. Eastern Europeans are now buying on the coast I am told things are on the move, I will give you more news as I get it. I cannot stand by and see you all screwed.
Ponderosa
Ponderosa

Back to top Go down

Post by david kirby Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:13 pm

Hi peter ! yes lets just hope things pick up for us all cannot afford to give our cave away so will wait it out ! Hope your both good ? Barbara .
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Post by david kirby Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:17 pm

Imagemaker ! your cave is beautful and someone will love it and also get a absolute bargain at that price plus your lovely furniture too hope all goes well for you ! Surprised
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponderosa Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:37 pm

Before you put the posting on reducing the price of your beautiful cave I was about to contact you to say it is under-priced and that in my opinion the very least you should settle for would be 100.000 €. If you can hang in there please think again, just remember agents do not have you at hart they want money, any money and at this time your chances of selling are as great at 10.000 as 100.000€ Just needs the right person to come along THEY ARE OUT THERE
Ponderosa
Ponderosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobiker56 Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Don't know where you got that from Peter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] paints not quite such a rosy picture. An upturn will come, it historically has to, just when that's all. Mind you, you are correct in your statement about the price of a cave, it is worth what someone is willing to pay. Due to their unique qualities they are very difficult to compare. My heart genuinely goes out to all those having to sell, it must be a real heartache.
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

http://cuevaleon.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by david kirby Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Hi yes Gobiker56 ! Yes all our caves have different qualities ! Ours has been up for sale for about 3months not a sniff. we dont want to move but i have to go back to England, for i now need to go back to be with family due to me having a medical condition that does not want to go away !!! but trying to keep positive and have had excellent on going treatment at Baza hospital . The weather for December's been amazing too and have been sunning this afto so will keep positive it all directions Very Happy Happy new year to all on our great forum !!
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagemaker Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Mine's been on the market for a year now but I've only had about four viewings. My estate agent told me there is such a glut of caves 50k and under, that people are looking and buying those rather than mine or others priced at over 60k..........sad but this is the reality Sad
Imagemaker
Imagemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down