The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFO meetings at VISTA

+8
cavern
tudorwin
musketeera
mikey
PEDRO JAMES
Dave
Gobiker56
Ponderosa
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UFO meetings at VISTA - Page 2 Empty Re: UFO meetings at VISTA

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:26 pm

I too am interested in the Ancient Aliens theory and having just watched two seasons of Ancient Aliens from the History Channel I have to say that there is some seriously compelling evidence to support this. Jude you may want to have a read of the book Chariots of the Gods by Erich Von Daniken.

If anyone wants a copy of the three seasons of this show that I have, just provide me with a blank DVD and I'll burn it for you.

Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Yes please TFS, ill give you a DVD when we next meet. I love this sort of stuff! alien

Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jude Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:01 pm

TFS n Dave,I obviously agree with you,there is a awful lot of evidence on this planet that just doesnt add up,and I do agree with Graham Hancox who says that we are a species with amniesia ....sorry I cant do inverted commas...well anything on the top row...my keyboard is knackered??? I do intend to read Von Danikens book and a few others...but I have to say that the ruins at Puma Puncu in Bolivia,are something else... or built by someone else ? I could go on about this one for ages. Maybe when I move to Spain we can continue this one. Question about Freila,someone has told me that there is a.. dog problem,and by that I mean packs of ferral dogs,anyone heard anything about this ? I did go and veiw a couple of properties there and saw the construction work going on,seems strange that to be investing that sort of money in a place that has a pack of anti social dogs,I dont want to upset any dog lovers,I too am a dog lover,and cats,in fact all animals

jude

Back to top Go down

Post by jude Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:06 pm

TFS n Dave,I obviously agree with you,there is a awful lot of evidence on this planet that just doesnt add up,and I do agree with Graham Hancox who says that we are a species with amniesia ....sorry I cant do inverted commas...well anything on the top row...my keyboard is knackered??? I do intend to read Von Danikens book and a few others...but I have to say that the ruins at Puma Puncu in Bolivia,are something else... or built by someone else ? I could go on about this one for ages. Maybe when I move to Spain we can continue this one. Question about Freila,someone has told me that there is a.. dog problem,and by that I mean packs of ferral dogs,anyone heard anything about this ? I did go and veiw a couple of properties there and saw the construction work going on,seems strange that to be investing that sort of money in a place that has a pack of anti social dogs,I dont want to upset any dog lovers,I too am a dog lover,and cats,in fact all animals

jude

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobiker56 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:47 pm

There is a dog problem all over Spain, it is no worse here than anywhere else. Once they get to packs, generally speaking, the Ajuntamiento step in and get the dog catcher in.

Gobiker56

http://cuevaleon.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by turner Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:09 pm

I live in Freila, yes there are dogs around but not what I would call packs, and no worse than in other villages that we have been to. I'm not saying this just to try to say "My village is best" but I certainly haven't seen any packs.What Gobiker says seems to be correct.

turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Dave you better make it 2 discs, I've just looked and it totals 8.2GB, 30 episodes.
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Will do! Very Happy
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Or, if you've got a decent size USB stick I can put it on that?

Just tucking into another episode now while I wait for Spag Bog! Twisted Evil
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobiker56 Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:17 am

If you want to send someone a big file go here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It is really simple, up to 100mb is free but there is a small charge for bigger files. Very handy if you want to send photos of stuff or Videos.
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

http://cuevaleon.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 am

Good idea that Gordon, but for small files I usually just Skype or Rar them up.
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponderosa Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:35 pm

My mum used to say “There are more things in heaven and earth than people have ever thought of” If you have a questioning mined and think of UFO, s. Ask those who question how does a diviner find water meters under the ground.
Ponderosa
Ponderosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2