The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for more curved metal light covers sold in Fusions.

3 posters

Go down

Looking for more curved metal light covers sold in Fusions. Empty Looking for more curved metal light covers sold in Fusions.

Post by Cueva Tesoro Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:02 am

I’m looking for the person who made the curved metal light covers sold in Fusions. I purchased one in there and would like to get more. I would be grateful if anyone could pm me the contact details. Thank you.

Cueva Tesoro

Back to top Go down

Looking for more curved metal light covers sold in Fusions. Empty Re: Looking for more curved metal light covers sold in Fusions.

Post by Boothjendar Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 am

They are sold by Annie, she had the stall in Fusions and also does most markets, her other half is Shiny on this forum, you could PM him and he'll get right back
Boothjendar
Boothjendar

Back to top Go down

Looking for more curved metal light covers sold in Fusions. Empty Re: Looking for more curved metal light covers sold in Fusions.

Post by Shiny Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Hiya yes it is annie that sells those lights markets galera weds, chirivel fri ,castillejar sat, benamaurel sun but wont be there this sun sorry if you pm me then we can sort out how many and where you could get them

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down