The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boot Fair in aid of 'El Capricho'

+7
Cave Bunny
Sally
Rosie
Dave
Ian Sharp
david kirby
HappyChic
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Boot Fair in aid of 'El Capricho' - Page 2 Empty Re: Boot Fair in aid of 'El Capricho'

Post by david kirby Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Brilliant Dave !

david kirby

Back to top Go down

Boot Fair in aid of 'El Capricho' - Page 2 Empty Re: Boot Fair in aid of 'El Capricho'

Post by mikey Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Stunning village Dave, been there a few times when my dear old grandad was alive

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post by pebbles Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pebbles

http://www.abiteofspain.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pebbles Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:09 pm

pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post by pebbles Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:11 pm

pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Did they sell anything?
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave Bunny Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:39 pm

We had a fantastic day! Overwhelming! Astounding! Thank you so much everyone for your support, your donations, your purchases, everything. And potentially we even managed to home a dog, fingers crossed. We'll be doing it on a regular basis. Keep the stuff coming! Thank you so much!

One too many tintos in celebration though and now need to sleep.......... drunken ,
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by david kirby Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:09 pm

So glad you did well ! you all deserve to after all your efforts ! and the heat too !! Smile
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Jo you lightweight Wink
Wow day huge response, huge THANKYOU's to all that made this day possible, had an amazing day...................We will post a finanacial total as soon as we hear but we know over 300 Euros was made today, lots more plans and many a more fun days to be had Smile
The 'El Capricho' guys were so overwhelmed at the response............
Really can not express how much THANKYOU's we should be giving to everyone concerned, THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU xxxxxxxxxxx
Thankyou also to Tony for your assistance and Jason & Mel our beloved understanding hubbies........& The guys from El Capricho that got us sloshed after..... What a day Smile Just Amazing Smile
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Thanx Kate for your contributions and for the photsos tooooo Smile xxxxxxxx
Thought you might like to know a lady brought all your wish bracelets for an American dog cancer charity Smile We thought that was lovely Smile
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi guys
I am so chuffed you had a brill day, I was gunning for you all day, I have some money to give el capricho on weds donated from some of my lovely customers, let us know when you are doing another as some of my customers didn't know you were doing it and said they had stuff to donate for car boot, so next time maybe I can have notice on stall beforehand,
you all need a big slap on the back for your hard work cheers bounce

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Boot fair raising = 417.36€. !! :-)
Amazing day, in awe of all that made it poss, we all are Smile Just amazing, Hugs Kisses and Thankyou's to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope to do another in 3 weeks time...........
Annie...........THANKYOU xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Slaps on backs not needed Smile Bit Sunburnt and we might fall over Smile Had a bit of a celebration after we finished Smile
Amazing result for our first outing Smile
So chuffed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave Bunny Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:07 pm

We are sooooo pleased. Astounding, thank so much to everyone. xxxxxxxxxx Very Happy

We will let everyone know when in plenty of time the exact date of the next one.

PM me Cave Bunny or Happy Chic regarding items you would like to donate for the car boot. Or call me on 620 98 60 59

(head too hurty for slapping, but thanks anyway drunken )

cheers
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:46 pm

Well done everybody! Wish I could have been there to help out. amazing effort by everybody!
cheers
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Fantastic! Well done all of you......I've got more stuff ready for the next one!! x
Sally
Sally

http://www.cuevapedro.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by musketeera Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:49 pm

What a result, well done to all involved all the hard work and generous donations will help so much to assist this much needed project.

I will be digging out stuff this week in readiness for the next car boot sale Wink
musketeera
musketeera

http://www.ruralpropertydirect.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Thanx to everyone xxxxxxxxxxx
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2