The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENDESA

4 posters

Go down

ENDESA Empty ENDESA

Post by turner Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Does anyone know if Endesa have changed the frequency of bills? Not had one for this month and it's usually out by 20th at the latest. Checked back and it has been every two months for ages.

turner

Back to top Go down

ENDESA Empty Re: ENDESA

Post by pete_l Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:30 pm

i have an online account [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My last bill was dated 16 October and as you say, it's every 2 months

pete_l

http://www.pete-lynch.com/la_casa.html

Back to top Go down

Post by turner Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Pete,
Our last bill was in September, so we think we should have one this month.

turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurchio Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Yep, think you're right. The lady in the 'Endesa' shop in Baza (opposite the water 'trough' at the top of 'Bank Street') is very good, speaks a bit of English and is helpful. Take your last bill with you, that will help. 12.00 midday is good, but be prepared to listen to the life story of whatever Spanish person is being served before you!
Lurchio
Lurchio

Back to top Go down

Post by Cats-R-Us Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:13 pm

For us Endesa went back to 2 monthly bill in May 2013, up until then from November 2008 they had been monthly having changed from the bi-monthly. For some reason back in the middle of 2104 they decided to stop sending me paper bills - I had not requested this but whatever. I went on line and registered to receive my bills electronically - they were supposed to send me an e-mail each time my bill was ready. The first month was OK then they "forgot". I went back to them and they resumed until this month when they again "forgot". It is not a problem though providing I remember when it is due I can access their web site, sign in and see my bill, or print it off if wanted. Quite useful I would think if you don't live here permanently and want to keep a check on usage.
Cats-R-Us
Cats-R-Us

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down