The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place in the Sun: Winter Sun - Channel 4

+5
miron
Tim Cullis
rammstein
Dave
La Mancha
9 posters

Go down

A Place in the Sun: Winter Sun - Channel 4 Empty A Place in the Sun: Winter Sun - Channel 4

Post by La Mancha Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Just in case you didn't see it, the new series of A Place in the Sun was in Granada this week. It is on 4OD if you want to watch it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
La Mancha
La Mancha

http://www.cuevademama.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A Place in the Sun: Winter Sun - Channel 4 Empty Re: A Place in the Sun: Winter Sun - Channel 4

Post by Dave Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Yes, a good programe, though the two 'purchasers' came across as a right pair of ..................
I thought it was a bit naughty that the Estate agent (Spanish Inland Properties) didn't get any mention after all the time and effort that they put in, not even a mention in the credits despite being told they would by the producers.
However its all good for the area, and weve even had a flurry of new members to the forum since the programe was aired.
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Place in the Sun: Winter Sun - Channel 4 Empty Re: A Place in the Sun: Winter Sun - Channel 4

Post by rammstein Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:24 pm

Spanish Inland were mentioned in the credits Dave, as were I think, 3 other estate agents - put yer specs on  What a Face

And yup, I agree..they were a tad annoying - that's me being polite.
rammstein
rammstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Ah, ok ive put my specs on and stand corrected, they were last on the list. I still think they should have had a bit more of a recognition, as they were the estate agent that did all the leg work.

Just my opinion.

Last edited by Dave on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dave
Dave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by La Mancha Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:33 pm

Straight from Sky+

Estate Agents
Immobiliaria Amanzora
Properties Granada
Rusticom Andalucia
Spanish Inland Properties

Hope they're not on the forum already or could be some "special" PMs for Dave  Laughing
La Mancha
La Mancha

http://www.cuevademama.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:41 pm

A few more special pm's wont hurt  Wink
Dave
Dave
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Cullis Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Thanks for the link, good to view lovely pictures of sunny climes whilst sitting in rain-soaked London.

Nice to see Alise (if that's the way her name is spelt) again. Had a great wine tasting trip with her.

I found the two numpties not too bad, but then I've got sons-in-law of around the same age...
Tim Cullis
Tim Cullis

Back to top Go down

Post by miron Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:51 pm

I thought they were sweet! Wouldn't went them as cave neighbours tho......

miron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:39 pm

I thought they were OK, too. Perhaps not as neighbours, though - unless they invited me to their parties! x
Sally
Sally

http://www.cuevapedro.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cats-R-Us Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:07 am

Just watched the programme, thanks for the link. Why were they told that a beach was around an hour away. If they were talking of the coastal beaches it would take longer than that if you stay within speed limits and did anyone tell them about our winters if they are thinking of escaping the cold of the UK. Agree with the comments about being neighbours too but hope they enjoy their holidays. I'm sure they will, especially the fiestas.
Cats-R-Us
Cats-R-Us

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandi Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Been told they didnt complete.

Mandi

Back to top Go down

Post by littletrog Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:32 am

Yes I agree. Why weren't they told about the cold, cold winters here?? Does anyone remember the snow we had a few years ago (2007 I think) and the snow a couple of weeks ago? Not all sun and heat, although it does get very hot in the summer!!

littletrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down