The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Capricho Car boot sale 1st July in preparation for summer fair

2 posters

Go down

El Capricho Car boot sale 1st July in preparation  for summer fair  Empty El Capricho Car boot sale 1st July in preparation for summer fair

Post by cavern Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:26 pm

We will be there this Sunday and I can see a bargain bonanza stall once again .

We are also taking this opportunity to prepare for the Summer fair / dog show so if you would like to donate any raffle prizes, tombola items, quality car boot items , children's or adults clothes and toys if it is possible to bring them Sunday it would be really !!!! appreciated. Don't worry if you can't make it, other arrangements can be made nearer the time or there is always Vista who are kindly collecting on our behalf .

Also we are hoping to have the fliers and hopefully the posters ready to distribute, I know a few of you have offered to cover your local areas and if you can get to the booty we can give you a batch, the more areas we can cover the better. Again if you could help in this way but can't be there Sunday please PM me .

Please don't bring any plants etc yet that I have requested or I will kill em with in week Embarassed but we still have a gardening stall in mind so arrangements can be made nearer the time. Same with the cakes and home produce , I could not be trusted not to make a pig of myself - I will give a call out for these nearer the time .

Looking forward to seeing all the familiar faces - that alone makes it all worthwhile flower
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

El Capricho Car boot sale 1st July in preparation  for summer fair  Empty Re: El Capricho Car boot sale 1st July in preparation for summer fair

Post by cavern Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:22 pm

We made a grand total of ..... 52.70 euros Smile okay not our finest hour but every little helps and is still very much appreciated . To be honest the car booty was a bit like a ghost town. I can only think everybody was having a lie in so they could celebrate the night away. Please note we didn't have the English flags for sale this Sunday Wink

On a much brighter note though , we were visted by some wonderfully generous people, with some really nice items for the Summer fair. The raffle is looking extremely interesting, on that note I will take this opportunity to tell you that the draw will take place at 14.00 during the awards ceremony for the dog show.

If you still have any donations please remember you can always take them to Vista or PM me, we have loads of goodies to pick up around the area, we just have to work out the logistics of where and when.

Thank you to all that came to say hi , it would have been extremely boring without you Very Happy
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

El Capricho Car boot sale 1st July in preparation  for summer fair  Empty Re: El Capricho Car boot sale 1st July in preparation for summer fair

Post by Sally Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Sorry none of us could make it but we had 15 booked in for Sunday lunch and it was a case of all hand's on deck! Sorry it wasn't as successful as usual, but good luck for the Summer Fayre. x
Sally
Sally

http://www.cuevapedro.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down