The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Cap Art and photographic exposition 5th - 8th April 2012

3 posters

Go down

El Cap Art and photographic exposition 5th - 8th April 2012 Empty El Cap Art and photographic exposition 5th - 8th April 2012

Post by cavern Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:19 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

El Cap Art and photographic exposition 5th - 8th April 2012 Empty Re: El Cap Art and photographic exposition 5th - 8th April 2012

Post by Shiny Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Where is the exhibition hall??

Shiny

Back to top Go down

El Cap Art and photographic exposition 5th - 8th April 2012 Empty Re: El Cap Art and photographic exposition 5th - 8th April 2012

Post by david kirby Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Yes where is the place please ? Very Happy in baza i know ? but where ! the art looks great !
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:44 pm

Okay please be aware when it comes to directions I am the worlds worst but ....

Hopefully you know the roundabout below the bus station, rather than go upto the bus station you go to the left past the pet shop. You then turn right following the signs to the town centre. It is just up there on the right , there is a pretty Plaza they have very recently done up, that is the Santo Domingo plaza and the exhibition centre is there. It maybe better to park near the bus station though and walk down one of the streets to get to the plaza behind.

In the next few days I will do what is commonly called a Peter Goss and take some photos of it Wink
cavern
cavern

Back to top Go down

Post by david kirby Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:11 pm

Thank you cavern !! haha !!
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Sorry for delay kept forgetting to take out my camera Rolling Eyes Here is the venue from a few angles, some of you may recognise the cortina ( curtain ) shop with the red canopy down the end of the road. I am pretty sure the enterance is the arched door into the convent next to the theatre.

Last edited by cavern on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
cavern
cavern

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Be aware that thursday is the busiest night in Baza for the Santa Semana procession ( weather permitting ) they start leaving the churches around about 7 - 7,30 ( but I wouldn't get there that early) and carry on til just before midnight for those of you who haven't seen the parades in Baza ,it really is a must do. Personally I would go the the art exhibition first and then follow the band noise which will be heading for the main park area bounce bounce .

Of course parking will maybe be difficult but there is always the market square or the underground car parking that should be available.
cavern
cavern

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down