The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prepare for riots in euro collapse, Foreign Office warns

+5
Tumbit
Blatantadvertising.com
joboy
Gobiker56
wilma
9 posters

Go down

Prepare for riots in euro collapse, Foreign Office warns Empty Prepare for riots in euro collapse, Foreign Office warns

Post by wilma Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:51 am

Just wanted some views and opinions on this article in the Telegraph

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Slightly worrying
wilma
wilma

Back to top Go down

Prepare for riots in euro collapse, Foreign Office warns Empty Re: Prepare for riots in euro collapse, Foreign Office warns

Post by Gobiker56 Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:15 pm

We are at the mercy of others - We single people alone in Spain on benefits/pensions live on a knife edge, we are the worst off even the government admits we are below subsistance level. All the time we hear this scaremongering, especially people like me on incapacity benefit. I panic nearly every month as to wether my money will be in the bank or not. There are thousands in the same position, the monthly pittance is all we have, no savings left after years on the lowest handout saw to that. Take into account all the people who came here when the euro was 1.5 and thought that would last until pension kicked in, the people who did have work and now not with families to keep. The powers that be won't allow the euro to fail, they know the consequences only too well. Still very worrying though, but that suits the Governmets purposes only too well.
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

http://cuevaleon.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Prepare for riots in euro collapse, Foreign Office warns Empty ? scam

Post by joboy Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:10 pm

wilma wrote:
Just wanted some views and opinions on this article in the Telegraph

Slightly worrying
How come if you go direct from google to the telegraph site, you cannot find this article????

joboy

Back to top Go down

Prepare for riots in euro collapse, Foreign Office warns Empty Re: Prepare for riots in euro collapse, Foreign Office warns

Post by Blatantadvertising.com Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:56 pm

If you go to their web site and use their search facility it appears, the article was written on the 25th November!
Blatantadvertising.com
Blatantadvertising.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joboy Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Searched for 25 November and found it!..I thought it was meant to be a recent article pertaining to the situation over the last few days...didnt check further back. doh

joboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tumbit Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:20 pm

There seems to be a glut of scaremongring going on it the UK press at the moment with regards to expats living in Spain !
Tumbit
Tumbit

http://www.tumbit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobiker56 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:35 am

Yeah get ready folks - : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - The end is Nigh.
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobiker56 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:57 am

I have searched the Foriegn Office site and and found this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is just a standard FO update which I suspect is the the "news" that has got some of us running scared. There is no special worry regarding Spain, there are no "plans" to have us evacuated, except those that have always been there.

Those who are worried their money is not safe - send it to me and I'll look after it for you, very reasonable charges.
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

Back to top Go down

Post by david kirby Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Hi yes can be a bit of scare mongering going off by the media !! I know the euro's in trouble but what ca n be done who knows eh ! haha what are your charges for Gobiker ??? !!!
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Post by Metaldunk Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:50 pm

There's also a contingency plan set up for alien attack!

have a good Christmas everybody!! santa

good to be on the forum after years here
Metaldunk
Metaldunk

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:56 pm

Yep Alien attack, Zombie attack , deadly virus attack, Terrorist attack somehow living in a cave with enough land to work on being self suffient and having other European countries to run to should it all kick off seems more appealing than being stuck on a small island that hasn't even a plan for those dangerous seamonsters nobody has thought about yet Laughing
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobiker56 Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:21 pm

David has quite rightly asked what my charges for looking after your money are for, a fair question, which, unlike the Banks I will answer in complete transparency.

There will be an initial charge not exceeding 5X20% which will be used for astute investment in the emerging on-line gaming sector where returns are commensurate with blue chips or Guatamalan government bonds, all returns will be placed back into your account upon dissolution of the EU.

An ongoing retainer not exceeding the returns on the initial charge will be used to diffray administrative costs, including, and not limited to, travel to various EEC countries to ascertain as to wether their banks are open or not.

So I take all the risks whilst you sit at home knowing that YOUR money is working hard not just sitting there doing nothing.
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

Back to top Go down

Post by miron Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:06 am

Gobiker, that sounds brilliant. I think I might have 5€ spare after paying this months bills - I´ll get a cheque in the post right away.

miron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down