The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Capricho Christmas Fair Results

+7
The Flying Dutchman
cavern
Dave
Shiny
Sally
mikey
Cave Bunny
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

El Capricho Christmas Fair Results - Page 2 Empty Re: El Capricho Christmas Fair Results

Post by cavern Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:20 am

oh excellent work with the youtube. I knew they sounded good from a distance but it was really nice to see them in action. They did really well with the collection for El Cap so obviously others appreciated them being there as well.

So when is the next gig, where I can sit and relax to their melodic tones?

cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

El Capricho Christmas Fair Results - Page 2 Empty Re: El Capricho Christmas Fair Results

Post by Metaldunk Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:25 pm

excellent! when's the next tour!

Metaldunk

Back to top Go down

Post by pebbles Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Alejandro just watched it with me and he got his harmonica and started playing along!

He might be your first 'Howlette' !!!!!

pebbles

http://www.abiteofspain.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pebbles Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:46 pm

The new 'Howlette'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

pebbles

http://www.abiteofspain.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:55 pm

So much effort put in by so many people for a fantastic result..................The Howlers were brilliant Smile Sorry i couldn't watch more of the band but am looking forward to the next gig Smile and Buddy is not invited Smile

HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:08 pm

tiddles and snowball looked good cheers
mikey
mikey

Location : Watching Torquay United win the FA cup (in my dreams)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Wow he's a natural get him in to music school asap. That was soo cool Cool

It was our first gig together and hope to do somemore in the future will keep you all posted....

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave Bunny Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:50 pm

I would just like to say - if I ever said you were bad (as Mikey so sweetly said), which I can't recall (but that doesn't mean much), it was only cos Tony himself said they were bad. But now I realise he meant they were 'baaaaaaaaad' as in 'rockin'. cheers

Would you consider playing your next gig at a New Years' doggy fundraiser? (another great idea by Happy Chic - good to see you back xxx)

drunken
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Yeah Yeah yeah! When I said to you we could probably do something I wasn't sure how things were going to turn out! I said not to expect too much and you won't be dissapointed!! As it happens we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and enjoyed being a part of the whole event and hope anyone that witnessed our performance also enjoyed it. I will have a chat to the other 'Howlers' about supporting up coming events and let you know. I for one would be up for it xx

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:02 pm

would be better to do it around the three kings time i think, more people out and about
mikey
mikey

Location : Watching Torquay United win the FA cup (in my dreams)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave Bunny Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:18 pm

And thank you Dave for your overseas contribution! :-)
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2