The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Merry Christmas from all the dogs at El Capricho

5 posters

Go down

A Merry Christmas from all the dogs at El Capricho  Empty A Merry Christmas from all the dogs at El Capricho

Post by cavern Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:16 pm

On behalf of El Capricho I have been asked to post this youtube link .

For all the people who have supported El Capricho in so many ways over the past year, the dogs would like to send you their own personal message to wish you a Merry Christmas

Sending you the very Best of wishes for the holidays and beyond and may next year be one of happiness and peace X

cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

A Merry Christmas from all the dogs at El Capricho  Empty Re: A Merry Christmas from all the dogs at El Capricho

Post by Rosier Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:28 am

That is so beautiful, so many dogs - lets hope they find good homes very soon.... bought a tear to my eyes x

Rosier

Back to top Go down

A Merry Christmas from all the dogs at El Capricho  Empty Re: A Merry Christmas from all the dogs at El Capricho

Post by mikey Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:14 pm

Wish i was here for xmas, as i am on my own i would have gone and given them all an extra long walk and maybe some bones as a treat. Poor things, i hope they all find homes very soon, especially the two that are abit scared of men, they are so nice.
mikey
mikey

Location : Watching Torquay United win the FA cup (in my dreams)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave Bunny Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:13 pm

In fairness Rosier, a large proportion of the dogs in the video have found homes - one of which is currently enjoying a cuddle with my hubby in the sunshine after a fun bout of ripping apart my plastic plant pots Very Happy . The vid is a combination of all El Cap dogs past and present, but beautiful nonetheless. I wish the remaining El Cappers all great homes for the New Year. And Mikey, agreed; those two are two of my personal favourites.
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesley Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:18 pm

This is lovely. lets hope 2012 is a good year for the El Cap dogs and that they continue to get the support they so desperately need.

Not forgetting all the humans we would like to wish all the forum members a merry christmas and a happy new year.

ps. I'm fed up with the cold already not sure I will last until the summer
santa
Lesley
Lesley

http://l.allington1@ntlworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down