The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted Goat skin or Piece of Leather

4 posters

Go down

Wanted Goat skin or Piece of Leather Empty Wanted Goat skin or Piece of Leather

Post by Gobiker56 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:21 pm

I need to re-cover my motorbike seat, It did have an antelope skin on but I can't afford 70.00 eur to do that again, now I am a pauper. So if you have or know where I can get - at a reasonable price _ A goatskin or piece of leather please let me know. Otherwise it'll be ebay - again.

Ta

Gordon
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

http://cuevaleon.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wanted Goat skin or Piece of Leather Empty Re: Wanted Goat skin or Piece of Leather

Post by medianige Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:27 am

I bought some sheepskin offcuts last year that I sewed together with extra strong thread using the existing seat as a mould. You could get goat, Llama, sheep.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I then made my Whippet a jacket for winter too. :-)
medianige
medianige

Back to top Go down

Wanted Goat skin or Piece of Leather Empty Re: Wanted Goat skin or Piece of Leather

Post by Sally Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:06 am

Hmmmm......reminds me of when I was a teenager. I bought a load of sheepskin squares and made myself a coat - it was fab even though I do say so myself! x
Sally
Sally

http://www.cuevapedro.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Wow, Gobiker, you could have a harlequin sheepskin patchwork seatcover to sit on! ...and a jacket made up from the left over bits... or a coat for your adopted doglet! The site looks geat!
Sally, I made a hearth rug from pieces of coloured sheepskin...trust you to have a coat though!Wink
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down