The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted

5 posters

Go down

Wanted Empty Wanted

Post by Mack Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Wanted Garden shed any size, wood,metal or plastic.

Tel 657404763 and ask for Ted

Mack

Back to top Go down

Wanted Empty Re: Wanted

Post by space man Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:12 am

If you don't get any luck lok at the Brico catalogue online they got timber sheds complete with floor on offer for 369€

space man

Back to top Go down

Post by Cavernícola Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:59 am

Try Habitacle or Nortegra in Baza they sell the plaxtic sheds & storage systems.
Cavernícola
Cavernícola

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:38 pm

If you don't find what you want, I might be prepared to custom build you one.
See the thread on Chicken Coop. And, as an extra point of note, yesterday we were hit full on by a tornado. It lifted my coop several metres in the air then dumped it at the bottom of a 6 metre drop. Damage? Just a few panels from one end came off, which took me about 15 minutes to repair. British made in Spain!
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponderosa Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Congratulations Twisted Fire Starter sounds good workmanship, My wife and daughter would like to know if the chickens are OK
Ponderosa
Ponderosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Fire Starter Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:04 pm

We feared the worst Peter, although the coop survived relatively unscathed the run, which the chucks were in at the time of the tornado, was thrown up into the air also and deposited next to the coop, in two pieces. We really thought the girls were gonners. We ran over to where they were, recovered 2 immediately, stunned but unharmed, then I turned and saw another one lying on her back, wings out and neck not looking great. I picked her up, gave her a stroke and she seemed to be fine. Another one decided to make a beeline for my stack of pallets (home away from home for her!), that was fun getting her out of there, not! And the fifth one took herself off across our land and hills and we thought we'd have to write her off. After a few hours I was on our cave roof and I saw her head bob up from behind a bush on a hill. After a little bit of "chase the chicken" she came back to me and she was then secured in temporary accommodation while I recovered the coop from the bottom of the hill (very glad I put wheels on it Twisted Evil ) and made repairs. They were a little traumatised, but I'm happy to report we had no casualties and that they all made it through the night and have resumed egg laying cheers Thanks for asking Peter Wink
Twisted Fire Starter
Twisted Fire Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down