The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking up the Jabalcon

3 posters

Go down

Walking up the Jabalcon Empty Walking up the Jabalcon

Post by Shiny Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi Guys,
In 7 years of coming to this area of Spain I have wanted to go to the top of the Jabalcon and due to medical problems etc I havent been able to do it. However I have been getting fitter and stronger as the symptons of my condition of Ankalosing Spondylitus has been greatly reduced with the aid of medication and working hard of course!
I have been wanting to walk up the Jabalcon all year and because of a busy year it just hasn't happened.
I have roped in a couple of friends who want to join me and we plan on doing the walk in two weeks time.
Has anyone any info on a suitable route up? Very Happy Very Happy

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Walking up the Jabalcon Empty Re: Walking up the Jabalcon

Post by musketeera Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:42 am

Hello you - Is Martin going with you? If not can he? He's been banging on about doing the same for ages - His contract finishes in December so he'll have all the time in the world to do it then. De Sagra's the other one on his list when it's snowy.
xxx
musketeera
musketeera

http://www.ruralpropertydirect.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Hi,
I was talking to Martin in El Porton the other night and he is well up for it and we may have covinced Drew aswell!!

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:21 pm

I can give you directions of three different routes, but all beautiful, and easy walking routes, do you want to pick up my dogs on route Smile Make sure you take a picnic, theres lots of stop points.............. If i wasn't so busy i'd join you, but with a horse under me, i am planning to do horse rides up there next year, it is just wow !!!!! And you can wave to me when your at the top Very Happy
If you want you can park your cars here and ill drop you off on one of the ways up, then come down another and ill meet you n take you back to cars Smile

Also Buddy the shetland would make a good pack pony, easier to lead him than carry your water n picnic ect............your welcome to take him x
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiny Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:13 pm

How generous of you. I am really excited about it can't wait. Just need to shift a nasty virus and then I will be well up for the challenge.
Love the idea of Buddy carrying the supplies!
I will keep you informed of my plans. Thankyou Kari. Very Happy

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down