The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matriculation dates for Huescar IES "La Sagra" School

Go down

Matriculation dates for Huescar IES "La Sagra" School Empty Matriculation dates for Huescar IES "La Sagra" School

Post by The Sierras Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Hi guys

I don't know where this may be useful for families with children starting school in September in Huescar but I can confirm the matriculation dates are as follows:

You need to go to Huescar School between 28th June and 10th July morning only (ESO - secondary education). My daughter is entering Bachillerato level 1 (the equivalent of the first year of 6th form college) and the date seems to be 29th June to 10th July.

You will be given several forms to complete. You can do them on the same date if you have all relevant information.

You need to have 20 euros on you. 10 euros is obligatory (its a type of administration fee) and 10 euros is voluntary for the Parents Association. 5 euros for a 2nd child in the same school.

It is important to remember that when your child turns 13 it is obligitory for them to have their own NIE number. They will accept a passport for entry as longs as you gain their NIE during the holidays and can product it upon entry to school in September (they did for us - so hopefully this will still apply).

You need to have 1-2 passport photos, also take the original and copies of their passport.

I don't think when first registering they need parents passports but take everything in case, including NIE/residencias if you have them! They will definitely need the numbers even if they don't want copies! If driving a distance if you can do it all in one day, it saves two trips!

I hope this helps but if there are any families not sure of the process, let me know and I will do what I can to help. It is quite daunting when they first move to Huescar but I can confirm we have had a positive experience with this school and my daughter has had no problem integrating. She had no friends in our local village and she got very upset about this but I can confirm she has found lots of new friends in Huescar school.....

The Sierras

Back to top Go down