The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off-line shopping for books

4 posters

Go down

Off-line shopping for books Empty Off-line shopping for books

Post by miron Thu May 31, 2012 6:26 pm

If you prefer to support local shops rather than always shopping online, remember that if you need a book you can probably order it from the village stationary shop. (The one in Castilléjar is in Plaza Nueva - if she´s not in the shop you have to ring the bell of the flats next door and shout up the stairs - Medi is usually nearby!) It´ll probably take a couple of weeks but if you´re not in hurry that may not matter. It helps to have the ISBN number.

miron

Back to top Go down

Off-line shopping for books Empty Re: Off-line shopping for books

Post by Ponderosa Thu May 31, 2012 6:33 pm

We have moved most of our money to Spain. America and Britain are doing their best to divide and rule. Talk the Euro down and you will believe it, we live in Spain so will be spending our money here.
Ponderosa
Ponderosa

Back to top Go down

Post by miron Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:08 pm

If I had any money I think I might keep it under the mattress at this present time! However, any that does come my way seems to slip right through my fingers!

miron

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobiker56 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:13 pm

I had the same problem at the end of last month. Taking into account the depth of the crisis and the volatility of the market. The favourable exchange rates vis a vis the pound to the Euro plus the miserable interest rates. After considering all my viable options I blew my whole portfolio and settled for a bar of Milka Chocolate and a packet of Cheese and Onion Lays Crisps. The Mars bar was a tempting offer, but they just aren't as big as they used to be, and in the end I got more chocolate for my investment.
Gobiker56
Gobiker56

http://cuevaleon.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:15 am

Gobiker56 wrote:I had the same problem at the end of last month. Taking into account the depth of the crisis and the volatility of the market. The favourable exchange rates vis a vis the pound to the Euro plus the miserable interest rates. After considering all my viable options I blew my whole portfolio and settled for a bar of Milka Chocolate and a packet of Cheese and Onion Lays Crisps. The Mars bar was a tempting offer, but they just aren't as big as they used to be, and in the end I got more chocolate for my investment.

Sensible strategy Gobiker.
Twisted Evil
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down