The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmela, 13 week old Alsatian-X female pup needs home

Go down

Carmela, 13 week old Alsatian-X female pup needs home Empty Carmela, 13 week old Alsatian-X female pup needs home

Post by Cave Bunny Tue May 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Carmela is one of Sadie's pups and is looking for a home. She is 13 weeks old and has had all of her standard puppy vaccinations. She will still require his rabies jabs, chip and passport.

Carmela is nothing like her brother, and almost looks like she comes from a different litter. She is a lot smaller than Dante and has spaniel-type ears. She has curly caramel coloured fur. Mum, as mentioned in the previous post (Home needed for Sadie) has been classed by the vet as an Alsatian-X.

Carmela is full of fun and high spirited, and is used to cats and other dogs. She has the funniest bark I have ever heard from a puppy, very sea-lion-like. When you go to pick her up, she wriggles on the floor in excitement. She is lovely, and great fun. She is one of life's perpetual smilers. Facially she is starting to look a lot like her Mum and will be very beautiful, and I guess, medium in size.

If you can offer Carmela a home, please PM me, or call El Capricho on 645 238 237, or email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down