The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 kitties wanting a home

Go down

2 kitties wanting a home  Empty 2 kitties wanting a home

Post by cavern Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Janaky has 2 sweet little kittens that need a home both between 6 - 8 months old

The first is a little girl called Sooty that has been spayed and gets on really well with dogs, her bestest mate is a fox terrier called Rupert. She is house trained and loves her home comforts and cuddles. Unfortunately she has been tested and has feline leukemia although to look at her now, you would never know, she seems a very happy healthy girl. For this reason though she should not be adopted where there are other cats, not an easy task as most people around here have multiple cats. I would like to point out that there is no danger to either humans or dogs. Can I suggest if you want any further information on the condition you PM janaky . If you could be this girls angel on earth we would be so grateful. In the photo Sooty is on the left.

The second is Charlie same age, looks much the same and maybe brother to Sooty but doubtful as they were found in 2 totally different areas. Charlie has had no health problems and is just a loving sweet little boy. It is possible if you wanted 2 cats these could be adopted together. Charlie is on the right.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

For any other details or to go see them at anytime PM janaky or myself and we would only be to happy to help .
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down