The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you like to be included on a group email from El Capricho ?

3 posters

Go down

Would you like to be included on a group email from El Capricho ? Empty Would you like to be included on a group email from El Capricho ?

Post by cavern Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Every now and again I will be sending out a group email keeping people upto date with future plans and updates on what we have managed to achieved so far. This will not be taking over from our presence on the forum that will still continue ( and can I say it is VERY !!! much appreciated ) as it is a good way to promote events that have been organised and ask for continued support and what we have acheived but we won't mention so much of the nitty gritty of how we are getting the final results

I have today sent out an email today with a bit of a low down on the discussions that took place on Wednesday , should anybody wish to be included and be sent a copy could you PM me your email and I will include you on this one and all future ones .

cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Would you like to be included on a group email from El Capricho ? Empty Re: Would you like to be included on a group email from El Capricho ?

Post by mikey Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:03 pm

me please Mrs
mikey
mikey

Location : Watching Torquay United win the FA cup (in my dreams)

Back to top Go down

Would you like to be included on a group email from El Capricho ? Empty Re: Would you like to be included on a group email from El Capricho ?

Post by Dave Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Yes please pm'd you
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down