The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legal rights in Spain

2 posters

Go down

Legal rights in Spain Empty Legal rights in Spain

Post by la Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:07 am

Hi

Many thanks for the replies to my "No water" topic. I'm still no further forward with my quest, and am now appealing to anyone who knows about my legal rights. Or, maybe, someone knows where I can find out more about this subject on the internet?

La

la

Back to top Go down

Legal rights in Spain Empty Re: Legal rights in Spain

Post by Ponderosa Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:18 pm

You will need to know if your place is fully legal and possibly needing a Habitates certificate and you looking for agricultural water or potable water.
As you can see there is a lot of work to do, it took me four years to get potable water to the casta Blanca the water companies told lies to me and the government in Madrid, in the end eight mayors were ordered to go to Madrid and got their wrists slapped. In that time one of the English papers were warned if they supported me any more they world have they publishing licences taken away, I was on the local radio stations and lots more. The EU said I had to exhaust all avenues in the country first which I did.
If I can help you but as you can guess at my age I am not looking for work. GOOD LUCK. From Peter

Have a look at EU DIRECTIVES

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ponderosa
Ponderosa

Back to top Go down