The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

El Capricho get together and think tank - all welcome !!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

El Capricho get together and  think tank - all welcome !!!!!! Empty El Capricho get together and think tank - all welcome !!!!!!

Post by cavern Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:45 am

Following the successful Xmas fayre, El Capricho will be having a informal social evening for the " friends of El Capricho " basically this is for anybody who has supported them in the past and/or who have an interest in the welfare of the local dogs. We are planning to get together at the Hotel Abadi at around 20.30 pm on Wednesday the 18th Jan 2012.

Members of this registered charity will be there to answer any questions you may have and to give you some idea of their hopes for 2012. If you have any ideas on what you would like to see happen in the future then this is a good opportunity to make suggestions . Of course all hopes and aspirations of making this a more successful year for animal welfare, locally , will be dependant on fund raising and for that reason we are hoping to get a bit of think tanking going for possible ideas that anybody may have for future events and if there is anybody that can help us with them.

Although private donations are VERY !!! much welcome and appreciated , they are never taken for granted and the few of us that are already involved , with raising the much needed funds, are hoping to come up with some social events that will be good for a community spirit, also be fun and good value for money.

I can confirm that the car boot sales will continue and will now be held on the 1st Sunday of every month starting on the 5th Feb. More on this will be published nearer the time.

We are looking for more volunteers to help us with this and join our happy little team but I can assure you there will be no arm twisting on this . Also if you have ever thought of helping out with walking the dogs and have any questions on this please come on Wednesday.

I repeat this is an informal meeting and it will also be an excellent opportunity to get to know each other and all being animal lovers I think it will be a group of very nice people. If you could spread the word to any none forum members, that you think maybe interested please do so, the more the merrier.
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

El Capricho get together and  think tank - all welcome !!!!!! Empty Re: El Capricho get together and think tank - all welcome !!!!!!

Post by mikey Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:48 pm

to raise money you could have a sponsored waxing, all you need are some hairy men or women (not me i have an allergy to pain and wax) and get people to sponsor them to have their legs, arms etc etc waxed, only an idea.
mikey
mikey

Location : Watching Torquay United win the FA cup (in my dreams)

Back to top Go down

El Capricho get together and  think tank - all welcome !!!!!! Empty Re: El Capricho get together and think tank - all welcome !!!!!!

Post by cavern Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:26 pm

mikey wrote:to raise money you could have a sponsored waxing, all you need are some hairy men or women (not me i have an allergy to pain and wax) and get people to sponsor them to have their legs, arms etc etc waxed, only an idea.

My mind is coming up with all sorts of scenarios why you should suddenly come up with this idea Wink but actually it is a cracker of an idea. Maybe we could have a sponsorship day for various weird things - open to other ideas guys and gullible people to take it on Twisted Evil

I did suggest Mikey we sponsored you to jump in lake Negratin Christmas day but luckily for you, you were in the UK plus we didn't know you that well, we do now though Twisted Evil
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:29 pm

we did a waxing day in the army once and raised loads for a local charity
mikey
mikey

Location : Watching Torquay United win the FA cup (in my dreams)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down