The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fontanar fiesta

2 posters

Go down

Fontanar fiesta Empty Fontanar fiesta

Post by wilma Sun May 15, 2011 9:32 am

Here we go again, this Thursday our tiny village of about 150 houses starts its 4 day fiesta, (round the clock kneesup). The villagers are already in a frenzy and digging out those flamboyant, sexy flamenco dresses in anticipation. As for me and my husband we have been through the magazine and ringed all the events to see. We have our smartest party clothes at the ready and are trying to get as many zzzs in as possible over the next couple of days. I think one of the highlights is the Tug of War that we gave them about 3 years ago, it has not got quite serious and attracts large prizes, well crates of beer and jamons ! ! Ours is a lovely little village so why not pay a visit !
wilma
wilma

Back to top Go down

Fontanar fiesta Empty Re: Fontanar fiesta

Post by Dave Sun May 15, 2011 10:49 am

The highlight for me is the chap driving the aeroplane up the road, and the fact that they have to fold his wings up so that he can get past the lampposts.
Its a fabulous fiesta and I definitely recommend it. Get there early to get a place by the bar! Wish I could be there.
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down