The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Get together Great Nite at Bar Martinez

+8
Sally
Dave
bigcol
barbara milford
bar martinez
mame
Rosie
Boothjendar
12 posters

Go down

Forum Get together Great Nite at Bar Martinez Empty Forum Get together Great Nite at Bar Martinez

Post by Boothjendar Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:28 am

Just home from the Forum nite out at Bar Martinez, what a great nite, I'd like to thank Victoria for putting on a fantastic spread and John for providing a great evenings entertainment.

It was lovely to meet new people and put faces to names, thanks to everyone for making the effort to attend, especially considering the cold weather.

Once again big thanks to the guys at Bar Martinez for putting on a great nite, hope to see you soon.
Boothjendar
Boothjendar

Back to top Go down

Forum Get together Great Nite at Bar Martinez Empty Re: Forum Get together Great Nite at Bar Martinez

Post by Rosie Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:02 am

I'll second that! Great night. Thank you one and all for a lovely evening AND thank you Boothjendar for bringing it together.
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Forum Get together Great Nite at Bar Martinez Empty Re: Forum Get together Great Nite at Bar Martinez

Post by mame Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:49 am

Very enjoyable evening, good food,music and company. Thank you for organising.Maureen and Melvyn

mame

Back to top Go down

Post by bar martinez Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Thanks to everyone who attended the forum get together, I think everyone had a great night.
Sorry a few couldn't make it due to the bad weather, maybe the next one could be when it gets a little warmer.
Thanks again to Darryl and Jenny for their work in organising the night.
And lastly thanks to all the singers.
a really good evening
Vicky and John

bar martinez

Back to top Go down

Post by barbara milford Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:23 pm

WONDERFUL EVENING , NICE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE , THANK YOU FOR ORGANISING IT
BARBARA

barbara milford

http://www.altiplanobanb.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcol Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:56 pm

wish I could have been their, and to think, I could have had a few brandys on Daryl lol

Glad you all had a great evening

col xx
bigcol
bigcol

Location : On the high seas somwhere!! I've stopped drinking water .... I hseen what it does to the bottom of our boat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:15 am

Wish i'd have been there, but great to hear that you had a good time. Hopefully, next year................. Very Happy
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:03 am

Great evening, but very disappointing turnout considering the number of members. Thanks to Daryl for organising it and thanks to all at Bar Martinez too. x
Sally
Sally

http://www.cuevapedro.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Many of the forum members that would have definitely have joined us are/were visiting their families overseas Sal. (It is that time of year I think).
Another 3 or 4 didn't want to risk the below freezing temperatures and probability of snow... can't blame them really.
Half a dozen others did join us later in the evening after the food was away... for a dance, sing song and tipple.

Excellent night all around!
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by john the artist Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Good start to the festive season,the food was fantastic,good to meet you all.
john ps now you know I look a bit like this fellow on my left.
john the artist
john the artist

http://www.Funcards.co.cc            www.moosproject.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Imagemaker Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Glad you had a great time - would have loved to have come along but I don't get back from the UK 'til tomorrow! (Story of my life) Basketball
Imagemaker
Imagemaker

Back to top Go down

Post by gilly Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:31 pm

No John he's got more hair ... and he hasn't got a fairisle woolie hat!!

Thanks to Daryl for organising the night oot!! Even tho we were small in numbers it was still a great night! santa Wink
gilly
gilly

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:24 pm

It was great. We all had fun and the salmon was delicious. Nice to know that there is such a lovely community here. I am up for more dos especially if there are plenty of us around for Christmas.

lisa

http://www.welovetechnology.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down