The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent - Chiropractor or Osteopath required

4 posters

Go down

Urgent - Chiropractor or Osteopath required Empty Urgent - Chiropractor or Osteopath required

Post by Cave Bunny Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Hi
Does anyone know of a Chiropractor, osteopath, Bowen practitioner or similar working in Baza?

Desperately required for aggrevated ongoing condition.

Many thanks in advance...

x
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Urgent - Chiropractor or Osteopath required Empty Re: Urgent - Chiropractor or Osteopath required

Post by Jenny Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Yup - Antonio at the Polyclinica, c/Virgen de la Piedad 10 (same street as Brico Baza, same side, a block or two further away from the centre of town). He´s an osteopath and physiotherapist, has a huge range of equipment and techniqes available and works half-days at Guadix hospital, so he´s pukka. He helped enormously with my arthritic hip before I had it replaced. Phone no: 958 70 46 00. He speaks little or no English, but is extremely dishy (even better than Victorio) and gives a mean massage!
Jenny
Jenny

Back to top Go down

Urgent - Chiropractor or Osteopath required Empty Re: Urgent - Chiropractor or Osteopath required

Post by Cave Bunny Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Sadly, it's for my husband - I'm not sure he'll appreciate the good looks quite as well as I would, although he WILL appreciate the mean massage and the machines Shocked .

We'll give him a call. Thanks
x
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyChic Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Better looking than Victorio mmmmmmmmmm i feel a bad back coming on !!!!! Smile
HappyChic
HappyChic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Oh yes - he´s got eyes you could lose yourself in. Even Col couldn´t call him piggy-eyed!
Jenny
Jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave Bunny Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Hubby didn't rate him for looks, said he was 'average'... Suspect

He did, however, say it was a good 2hr, multi-faceted treatment including a thorough investigation with x-rays all for the princely sum of 45e!!! Pretty good value seeing as we used to pay £40 for 15 mins chiro work in London!

Ta muchly Jenny
x
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Good grief, that was quick! Hope it works. The initial consultation, plus x-rays, would be more expensive. I was paying €15 for a generous hour´s treatment 2 years ago.

As for the looks, well, presumably your ole man´s criteria are different from ours! He is a bit young, though - about the same age as my son, dammit.
Jenny
Jenny

Back to top Go down

Post by wilma Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:15 am

Yes i would highly recommend him. A year ago after putting up with my sciatica for a month or so i bit the bullet and after just three sessions I was sorted. He charged me 20 euros for an hour and a half then next two sessions were 18 euros. I would have gone again but he said it would mend and a few days later, perfect. And yes hes very nice !
wilma
wilma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down