The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent help needed - mobile mechanic

3 posters

Go down

Urgent help needed - mobile mechanic Empty Urgent help needed - mobile mechanic

Post by Cave Bunny Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Hiya
Hubby needs urgent help fitting the suspension on our car. What should have been a one man job needs another able body to help with some stubborn bits. I'm not strong enough apparently Sad

We're in Baza and need help asap. Paying the going rate, but must be competent and able to help asap. Car up on jacks and currently non mobile so work needs to be done here.

Pm please

Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Urgent help needed - mobile mechanic Empty Re: Urgent help needed - mobile mechanic

Post by anish Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi my name is Paul and i am a fully qulified mechanic. Whats the prob my mobile number is 610625199 or i am on skype CASAMADERA1 you can contact me on either of those cheers

anish

Back to top Go down

Urgent help needed - mobile mechanic Empty Re: Urgent help needed - mobile mechanic

Post by Cave Bunny Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Thanks, will get him to contact you :-)
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by LUHG Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi,
I can vouch for Paul. Does a good job with no fuss. Fixed the suspensiony bits on my car Smile Bloody good on generators too Smile
LUHG
LUHG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave Bunny Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Thanks for replies and PMs. Problem resolved. Shiny arrived today and did an excellent job, no hassle! Lovely, lovely man. Very Happy

Suspension is so high now I'll need a step ladder to get in and out. We'll be having him back to fix our multitude of other broken mechanical items (note: not all broken by me).

Cheers Shiny!
x
Cave Bunny
Cave Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down