The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 year old girl makes a difference

2 posters

Go down

5 year old girl makes a difference Empty 5 year old girl makes a difference

Post by Taught2BCautious Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:14 pm

I was quite touched to receive this email from my friend George Hook and his wife Vanessa...

My daughter Isobelle who is 5 has very thoughtfully decided that she would like to donate her hair to the Little Princess Trust who make real hair wigs for children with cancer. Her inspiration is her cousin Talia-Mae who is also just 5 years old and has battled Hodgkins Lymphoma. We are presently waiting for the definite confirmation that she is in remission.

Isobelle is having at least 10 inches cut off as this is the minimum donation length. Toni & Guy in our town are very kindly donating the hair cut and the Herald newspaper is going to run a small story on it. We would love to be able to say that we've raised some money too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It might not seem like much of a solution to such a terrible and cruel illness, but the shock of losing their hair on top of everything else can set these kids back emotionally and physically, delaying the recovery process.

If you are unable to support Isobelle yourself, could you kindly pass the details on - together we can make a difference too.

Thanks,
Alan.

Taught2BCautious

http://www.bisobodega.com

Back to top Go down

5 year old girl makes a difference Empty Re: 5 year old girl makes a difference

Post by Imagemaker Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Done......
Imagemaker
Imagemaker

Back to top Go down