The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is victorio the main man for disputes ?

2 posters

Go down

Is victorio the main man for disputes ?  Empty Is victorio the main man for disputes ?

Post by nigtrog Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:20 pm

Evening all
I have a neighbour above damaging my cave with a sliding gate track causing water ingress in 1 or 2 rooms !
Tried to ask to remove / change to swing gates but no luck !
Any suggestions best route to sort asap before winter ? , sure track in the public highway also outside his front boundary wall !!
Thinking get victorio onto him possibly using my insurance co legal cover &/or denuncia &/or get local ayuntemeto on case as in public road etc. , ideas be much appreciated !
To make more complex he only there occassiinally with main home back in alicante where i dont know address !!

Tx nigel
nigtrog
nigtrog

Back to top Go down

Is victorio the main man for disputes ?  Empty Re: Is victorio the main man for disputes ?

Post by Mariposa Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:40 am

Town Hall should know who he is, so maybe talk to someone at the Ayuntamiento to see what they suggest.  

Also the local Policeman/woman, if you are friendly, often know how to go about things.
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Is victorio the main man for disputes ?  Empty Re: Is victorio the main man for disputes ?

Post by nigtrog Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:57 am

Thanks , i will try the technico at town hall again ! , local policeman good idea but currently not one with cut backs !!
I want to avoid lengthy legal etc but old man in wrong and not like if i did to him and just said tough ! + goto sort before winter rains !!
Thanks again
nigtrog
nigtrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down