The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone recommend a removals comany/person?

2 posters

Go down

Can anyone recommend a removals comany/person? Empty Can anyone recommend a removals comany/person?

Post by Pip Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:55 am

Hi folks

I need to have various household goods, mainly personal effects, pictures and one or two items of furniture, (therefore a small / part load) brought from the Castril area to the UK, does anyone know of a reliable and reasonable company or person who does this?

Thanks.
Pip

Pip

Back to top Go down

Can anyone recommend a removals comany/person? Empty Know a great company for removals/moving

Post by warrentalbot Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:19 pm

Hi Pip, I know a great company based down in Almeria who makes trips back and forth to the UK every couple weeks. I'm happy to connect you with the owners to help you get sorted.

Warren
warrentalbot
warrentalbot

Back to top Go down

Can anyone recommend a removals comany/person? Empty Re: Can anyone recommend a removals comany/person?

Post by Pip Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:08 pm

Thanks for responding. Have PM'd you.

Pip

Pip

Back to top Go down

Can anyone recommend a removals comany/person? Empty Re: Can anyone recommend a removals comany/person?

Post by warrentalbot Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:06 am

Hi Pip, it seems I'm having an issue sending/receiving any messages here. But wanted to share the contact information. Here are the details to connect with Amanda, who runs the frontend of the business.

Phone: 950 06 96 82. Or 634 310 512
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good luck and I hope the process is smooth and painless.

Warren
warrentalbot
warrentalbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:00 am

Many thanks for the info, Warren.

Pip

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:51 am

Hi Warren
Have been in touch with Amanda and hope to use the company for the removal. Many thanks for pointing me in that direction.
Pip

Pip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down