The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home wanted for lovely little Spaniel girl

2 posters

Go down

Home wanted for lovely little Spaniel girl Empty Home wanted for lovely little Spaniel girl

Post by Falcor Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:40 pm

I have the most beautiful little dog living with me and my other two dogs. I can't keep her because I'm leaving next week for a couple of months and I can't take her with me on the plane. She is probably a Kooikerhondje Spaniel or maybe a very small Briton Spaniel.

Her name is Santa and she was abandoned on the street for some reason that we will never know. I got her from the rescue shelter in Huescar where she had been hurt by a bigger dog so she has only been with me for a short while, but I noticed right away what a diamond she is. If you want to take her in she will definitely become your best friend forever.

Her weigt is around 8 kg and her height is only 36 so she is a small dog and she is young, probably around two years old. She is good on the lead and very good in the car. She wants to please. The only negative I can say about her is that she beggs at the dining table and she jumps at you when she is happy to see you, but since she is so small it does not cause a problem and some basic training is needed like sit and stay etc, but since she is young and very intelligent she can be easily trained. She is definitely the most loving,  calm, gentle and loving dog you could ever find and she gets along great with other dogs. She likes to be right by my side, she licks my hand to show her affection, a true best friend.

Please let me know if you are interested in taking care of her or want to meet her.

See her picture here: http://nessieofalkor.weebly.com/bloggen

Johanna
Landline 858 99 78 01
Cellphone 602 21 33 02
e-mail: johanna.lindberg@hotmail.com

P.S. to owner of forum: I got an error message: "Could not upload file : exceeded total storage space. (Free space : 5)"

Falcor

Back to top Go down

Home wanted for lovely little Spaniel girl Empty Re: Home wanted for lovely little Spaniel girl

Post by Dave Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Try uploading just the picture, not the whole blog. Follow the instructions for uploading pictures.
Lovely looking dog! Hope you find a home for her. Very Happy
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Home wanted for lovely little Spaniel girl Empty Re: Home wanted for lovely little Spaniel girl

Post by Falcor Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:13 am

same problem: Could not upload file : exceeded total storage space. (Free space : 5)

Falcor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:30 am

Dont know whats happening there. It works for me.

Home wanted for lovely little Spaniel girl Dog10
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down