The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgently needed, car dog ramp or similar

2 posters

Go down

Urgently needed, car dog ramp or similar Empty Urgently needed, car dog ramp or similar

Post by tobysmum Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:31 am

Has anyone got a car dog ramp suitable for use with a 4 x4 vehicle. Must be able to hold 50kg of dog! Alternatively, anyone with something in their garage/ workshop that is not too heavy and could be adapted or used as a base or part of its construction could help us out. Small child's plastic slide would be ideal! Thank you.

tobysmum

Back to top Go down

Urgently needed, car dog ramp or similar Empty Re: Urgently needed, car dog ramp or similar

Post by Mariposa Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:31 pm

Could Carlos the metal fabricator, up the road from you, knock something up for you, using some of his scrap metal?

I now have a picture in my head of your huge black dog on a kids slide - help, where's my cider!?

Caz x
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Urgently needed, car dog ramp or similar Empty Re: Urgently needed, car dog ramp or similar

Post by tobysmum Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:42 pm

Trying not to have anything too heavy. Carlos has something we could use but it's very weighty!

tobysmum

Back to top Go down

Post by tobysmum Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:04 pm

Hi folks. Just to say thanks to one of our friends who had a small folding ladder surplus to requirements we have managed to create a perfect folding dog ramp. Thanks

tobysmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down