The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huge Secondhand Sale - Huescar - 19th & 20th June

3 posters

Go down

Huge Secondhand Sale -  Huescar - 19th & 20th June  Empty Huge Secondhand Sale - Huescar - 19th & 20th June

Post by OzziePom Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:30 pm

WHAT : HUGE ‘shop stock’ sale
WHEN : Thursday 19th June - from 9am to 9pm
& Friday 20th June - from 9am to 9pm
WHERE: Cueva Oso, Barrio de las Santas, 140 HUESCAR very close to Repsol Garage - see directions below

WHAT : 100’s of items – Good condition secondhand, items, ‘gently used’ some still with labels attached
Mostly clothes, - Ladies, Mens, & Kids Assorted sizes, Brands include M&S, Zara, D&G
Shoes & boots - Ladies, Mens, & Kids
Lots of Handbags
Costume jewellery
Some Furniture
Household Items
Books
Various other items

PRICES : Majority of items are 3 euros each – or 4 items for $10
Some items individually priced, eg furniture, coats, etc

WHY? : Some of you may know I intended opening a secondhand shop in Huescar.
While still researching I bought some start up stock.
Unfortunately I believe that, for a number of reasons, this business is not currently viable.
This is therefore a grand, ‘not opening’, stock sale!’
I now need to recoup what I have spent on this stock to reinvest in my next business.

Please understand that this is NOT a garage sale, as apparently, that is not allowed here. Nor is this a business. I will not be doing this again, I need to be rid of all stock to make room! Not to make a profit.
Therefore everything has been hand picked and checked, etc , and is going CHEAP!!

DIRECTIONS :
From the Repsol Garage in Huescar turn left.
Start signaling left as you go over the bridge.
Take the next left turn where you see the large green garbage bin.
Carry on straight along this road, over a couple of speed humps.
The road bends round to the right as you pass the sheep farm on your left.
Immediately after the corner building on your right you come across some waste land. You might be able to park here. Cueva Oso is the next cave house in front of you. White garage wall & then large black gates, white gate posts with 2 white cats on top.
COME ON IN AND HAVE FUN GETTING YOUR BARGAINS !
I will tie a couple of balloons around for markers en route.

FAQ :
Yes this is my home, No, I won’t sell anything until Thursday 9am
Everything in the stock rooms is for sale
Yes there is a good sized bathroom for trying clothes on.
No, you cannot change it. Please inspect everything before you buy.
If I have missed a fault tell me, I may be negotiable on price
Everything should have a price tag – otherwise 3euros per item, or 4 items for 10 euros.
Furniture includes large wooden bed.
No, sorry I cannot put anything on HOLD,
Everything will be sold on Thursday or Friday
No biting, kicking or fighting allowed! Play nice !
Pass the word, bring a friend.
No camping
CU SOON!

OzziePom

Back to top Go down

Huge Secondhand Sale -  Huescar - 19th & 20th June  Empty Re: Huge Secondhand Sale - Huescar - 19th & 20th June

Post by amm1007 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:25 pm

OzziePom

Dont suppose you have a couple of mountain bikes amongst your sale lots ?

Andy
amm1007
amm1007

Back to top Go down

Huge Secondhand Sale -  Huescar - 19th & 20th June  Empty Re: Huge Secondhand Sale - Huescar - 19th & 20th June

Post by Mandi Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:32 pm

What is the largest size and the smallest size in clothes? i am sure everyone wants to know.

Mandi

Back to top Go down

Post by OzziePom Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:07 am

amm1007 wrote:OzziePom

Dont suppose you have a couple of mountain bikes amongst your sale lots ?

Andy
Sorry Mate , no bikes, took me a while to find mine - I got it at the Baza Sunday Rastro - Keep looking

OzziePom

Back to top Go down

Huge Secondhand Sale -  Huescar - 19th & 20th June  Empty Huge Sale - Thursday 19th June & Friday 20th June

Post by OzziePom Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:12 am

Mandi wrote:What is the largest size and the smallest size in clothes? i am sure everyone wants to know.
Smallest size - Kids - those OH SO CUTE newborn size - & yes there is some big kids clothes and shoes too,
Largest size - XXXL - mens and womens but we all know that these days it's more a case of it fits or not - irrelevant of what it says on the label.

I have over 200 items of clothing  Cool 

CU soon!

OzziePom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandi Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:12 pm

Thank you, wasnt worth coming if no bigger sizes.

Mandi

Back to top Go down

Post by OzziePom Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:19 am

Hi Mandi, Sorry you seem to be disappointed - Not sure if you are saying you did come or it's not worth coming. I still have some big sized clothing, of course can't guarantee your exact size, although I did sell a lot of it yesterday too. I know it is difficult, you have to be prepared to search through all the stock for your size, as does everyone else. I have tried to group larger sizes together today as I come across them. Obviously everyone wants to see the same size put together, but that is just not physically possible for me - everyone is different and it has been a challenge just grouping tops, dresses, shorts, skirts, trousers, menswear and kids stuff as well as everything else. The cave rooms are all cool & everyone seems to be happy to send some time browsing. There is a large bathroom to try everything on.

OzziePom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down