The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interpreter ! for hospital visits ! posted for our interpreter who as no internet .

3 posters

Go down

Interpreter ! for hospital visits ! posted for our interpreter who as no internet . Empty Interpreter ! for hospital visits ! posted for our interpreter who as no internet .

Post by david kirby Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:53 pm

I am a young lady i live in Cortes De Baza ! I am available for hospital visits etc ! I have experience in this .I have no transport though so you would have to pick me up from Cortes De baza !! Reasonable rates .call Layla 654863885 Very Happy
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Interpreter ! for hospital visits ! posted for our interpreter who as no internet . Empty Re: Interpreter ! for hospital visits ! posted for our interpreter who as no internet .

Post by bigcol Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:19 am

Any chances of any pics please David?
LOL

Sounds as though it may be a nice exciting experiance going to hospital in Baza.

Col
Ps all the best to you and your good lady

Xxx
bigcol
bigcol

Location : On the high seas somwhere!! I've stopped drinking water .... I hseen what it does to the bottom of our boat!

Back to top Go down

Interpreter ! for hospital visits ! posted for our interpreter who as no internet . Empty Re: Interpreter ! for hospital visits ! posted for our interpreter who as no internet .

Post by david kirby Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:12 pm

ha ha big col ! not a very exciting day yesterday consultant ! no sense of humour . Pic's of young lady would be very exciting though she's a stunner x
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Yeah come on, pics needed! Wink
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by david kirby Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Well David did not get his camera jobby yesterday !!! they were to busy to take them !! because thats the only pic i would give you LOL Smile
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down