The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

car parts to Spain

3 posters

Go down

car parts to Spain Empty car parts to Spain

Post by david kirby Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Hi Dave i wondered do you ever come across of hearing if there is any second hand aircon uints for a vw camper or where we would be able to buy new unit in England ? and have it bought over by euro movers ? maybe best to buy new anyway! must be a smallish unit i suppose, seen some for sale in valencia area but weighed to much ! it must be a independent unit to fit on a high top VW westy !!we dont seem to be able to sell it here only maybe at a ridiculous price and i do love my VW but without aircon here cant go camping now ! manythanks Barbara
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

car parts to Spain Empty Re: car parts to Spain

Post by Dave Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:39 pm

I seem to remember yours is a T4? if so, im pretty sure that you can fit the geniune VW unit into the existing dash setup. A pal of mine had it done, and it wasn't too expensive. Ill see if I can find out for you. You'd probably sell you westy alot easier if it was over here to be honest, but the cost of bringing it over just to sell it would not be worthwhile. Theres plenty of folk importing them to the UK from Germany and making good money on them. I picked my syncro up from Niece, worth travelling down there and driving it back. It would have cost al least double in the UK
Dave
Dave
Admin

https://caveliving.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:29 am

Dave
I had difficulty buying fuel injectors for my Toyota, really expensive here.
I google the part, and a week later had four reconed ones from a breakers in the Uk.All four were 25% cheaper than buying one here.

Ken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down