The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you for buying doughnuts at the carboot.

5 posters

Go down

Thank you for buying doughnuts at the carboot. Empty Thank you for buying doughnuts at the carboot.

Post by musketeera Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Today I have bought 3 cases of bleach, 3 chain (choke chains) collars, a high spec' security chain for Elga our very strong resident who has worked her way through a few leads & some treats for them all. The receipts for these items total 20.34 of which 17.30 € was kindly donated by all you doughnut lovers. Thank you very much. Very Happy

Receipts will be given to El Capricho this evening for their reference.
musketeera
musketeera

http://www.ruralpropertydirect.com

Back to top Go down

Thank you for buying doughnuts at the carboot. Empty Re: Thank you for buying doughnuts at the carboot.

Post by david kirby Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Great news Matilda well done you !
david kirby
david kirby

Back to top Go down

Thank you for buying doughnuts at the carboot. Empty Re: Thank you for buying doughnuts at the carboot.

Post by Shiny Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Good on you Matt.
I will have to put a Doughnut order in when I finish the job I'm on!

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by cavern Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Well done and a great idea on all the purchases . Not sure if it is any good to you but I, my DH and I think maybe another couple of people are all too willing to come to the refuge some day to help you scrub it down. You only have to tell us when .

Cost ya a doughnut though Wink
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Post by musketeera Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:13 am

Thanks Cavern but it's a daily basis thing for some of the pens Blondies & Isseys in particular as Blondie (who had been adopted but is on her way back due to the owner being allergic to dog hair) jumps in and out of their water bucket so the pen is a bit of a mess each time.

Something we would all benefit from is if somebody could come up with a safer and more user friendly alternative to the metal cable ties used to keep the pen doors shut. Most of us have had cuts one walker in particular had a cut the length of his forearm last year which was nasty, we've moved them all down to floor level but none the less it takes forever to take the bolt and wing nut off (then on again) and they often snap.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
musketeera
musketeera

http://www.ruralpropertydirect.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerryjojo Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:19 am

My brother in law purchased some chain the other day, that would work with some kind of clasp to fix it, will ask him if he can think of a solution.
Gerryjojo
Gerryjojo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down