The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furniture shops baza and surrounding areas

+3
cavern
Shiny
king kenny
7 posters

Go down

Furniture shops baza and surrounding areas Empty Furniture shops baza and surrounding areas

Post by king kenny Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Hi, a while since I've posted and just as long since I was last over! As per the subject title can anyone point us towards reasonably priced furniture shops in and around baza to save me traipsing all the way to Ikea in Murcia. I seem to recall a second hand place in Baza but didn't get there before having to return to the UK. Is it still there and can anyone give me directions? Are there any others handy and reccomended? We're mainly after dining table and chairs and a cooker (prefer electric) but will also need a double bed and sofas.
All advice and tips gladly appreciated, and if I can reply to enough people replying I might get to the 10 post line and be able to see if some of the cave dwellers out there are selling what we're after!!
Cheers all for now.

KK

king kenny

Back to top Go down

Furniture shops baza and surrounding areas Empty Re: Furniture shops baza and surrounding areas

Post by Shiny Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi King Kenny,
there is a s/h furniture shop etc on the El Baico ind est on the way into Baza from Benamaurel direction its on the left. If you go down to almost the bottom of the estate I think the road is called Calle Londres and its unit 13 it's the last unit in the road. I will pm you there Phone number if you like.

Shiny

Back to top Go down

Furniture shops baza and surrounding areas Empty Re: Furniture shops baza and surrounding areas

Post by cavern Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:24 pm

I would certainly try the secondhand shop Shiny has given you the details of but if you have no luck there I would have a look in the shop on the top road in Baza - market road, officially the Centro de Ronda road ( or somefink like that Neutral ) It is the first shop at the motorway end , on the left , brightly colored I think it called No. 1 ( or somefink like that Neutral ) this time last year during the sales they had some really good deals .
cavern
cavern

http://www.piablepebble.wix.com/cuevas-bazavista

Back to top Go down

Post by gilly Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Nortegra is a very good place for everything you might need, they are very reasonably priced too. Its just off the motorway on the hospital road. There's also a few other furniture shops on that road but are a little more expensive!
gilly
gilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Blatantadvertising.com Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:53 pm

And furniture shop near Nortegra is Rapimuebles.
Blatantadvertising.com
Blatantadvertising.com

Back to top Go down

Post by king kenny Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:48 pm

To all who have replied thus far many thanks, I've logged the shop names and directions, if nothing else I'll have some fun trying to find them!! I've found a link from this forum to a shop called "little Britain" it seems quite reasonable, any body heard of it or used it and more importantly is it still there!!?

Cheers again all and happy cave dwelling, although isn't it a bit cold this time of year for it?

KK

king kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Blatantadvertising.com Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:01 pm

KK Little Britain closed, nortegra can be seen as you exit at the Baza central exit from the motorway.
Blatantadvertising.com
Blatantadvertising.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:18 am

If you fancy a trip a tad further away, there's the Kinepolis centre between Guadix and Granada. It's a nice day out as there are some great shops and places to eat and if you buy from Carrefour they deliver to anywhere in the Granada province free. I've bought sofas, a dishwasher, electric oven and ceramic hob from there and have been very pleased with the prices and the service. There is also a huge electrical place but they didn't deliver as far as Castillejar, however, they may deliver to the Baza area (don't think it's free though).

As for the weather here - it's been absolutely glorious for weeks now, we've had no winter at all. The nights are VERY cold with very hard frosts but it's proper sunbathing weather later in the morning til mid afternoon!! Fab - although we do need rain! x
Sally
Sally

http://www.cuevapedro.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by king kenny Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Thanks for that Sally, a trip to the KInepolis centre looks likely!
And to the replier re Little Britain thanks as well.....saves us a wasted day trying to find it!
Once again thanks to all.

KK

king kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Blatantadvertising.com Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:46 am

If your going to travel to Kineopolis the Ikea in Murcia is not that much further if you are making expensive considered purchases.
Blatantadvertising.com
Blatantadvertising.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:22 am

Personally, I would say that Kinepolis is half the distance of Ikea. x
Sally
Sally

http://www.cuevapedro.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Furniture shops baza and surrounding areas Empty furniture

Post by janga Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Blatantadvertising.com wrote:KK Little Britain closed, nortegra can be seen as you exit at the Baza central exit from the motorway.

Hi Little Britain the shop is now closed, but we still do the furniture via the web site.
We have tables and chairs, chests of draws, blanket boxes, coffee table, and beds etc still for sale.
Some are ex display, so reduced in price.
Julie
janga
janga

http://www.littlebritain.es

Back to top Go down

Post by king kenny Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:31 am

Thanks Janga, can you just remind me of the web address as I can't seem to get back to where I found it originally!!!! And if there is no "shop" any longer then where are you based?
Thanks again to all who took time to assist, I now seem to have several days planned shopping when next over!!

KK

king kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by janga Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:35 pm

the web site is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
we are still based in Huescar.
janga
janga

http://www.littlebritain.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down