The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED

2 posters

Go down

WANTED Empty WANTED

Post by Mariposa Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi, I still have a pup which needs a home. If anyone is interested please contact me - 958739564. There are 3 boys left, so you would be able to pick the one you want. If I manage to download the pic ( Wink ) Jesse is the all white one, Toffee has all the big brown splodges and Gus has a spot or two of colour. The mother is a large dog, so they will most likely be quite big when fully grown. They had their first injections last Friday, do all the necessarys on newspaper on the floor and are on solid food now. If anyone near Galera has any old newspapers, I would be very grateful!!! Thanks. Mariposa x
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

WANTED Empty Re: WANTED

Post by janga Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:29 pm

they look lovely. cant help with the homing, but have lots of newspaper if you call into little britain shop,
janga
janga

http://www.littlebritain.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Thanks Janga, I will try and pop in this week! I did manage to get some from the paper shop in Galera this morning and have some friends calling into La Alqueria today with a bit more. I am getting through so much newspaper, now they are bigger!!! At least they are using it and I am not having to wash two lots of towels per day Wink .

Dave - thanks for putting the photos on for me!

Mariposa x
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Thanks for all the newspaper that was donated to me today, I really do appreciate it. To the lovely lady that dropped off the old towels, plastic bags, etc... (you know who you are!!!!! cheers ) - a special THANKS to you!

Don't forget, if you want a pup for free (plus a big bag of puppy food free), or want to try before you decide - just contact me! I hope I don't have to take one to the rescue centre...

Mariposa x
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Sat May 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Janga - THANKS FOR ALL THE NEWSPAPER!!!

Mariposa x
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariposa Fri May 14, 2010 6:50 pm

THE PUPS AND THEIR MOTHER ARE OFF TO A RESCUE CENTRE IN MALAGA MONDAY 17TH MAY, SO PLEASE CALL ME OVER THE WEEKEND ON 958739564 IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE. THEY HAD THEIR FINAL INJECTIONS TODAY AND HAVE BEEN WORMED.

THANKS, MARIPOSA X
Mariposa
Mariposa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down