The Cave, Finca & Cortijo Forum. Andalucia..

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crackdown on benefit cheats living abroad

4 posters

Go down

crackdown on benefit cheats living abroad Empty crackdown on benefit cheats living abroad

Post by janga Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Just had a look at this, hardly think the punishment fits the crime. ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
janga
janga

http://www.littlebritain.es

Back to top Go down

crackdown on benefit cheats living abroad Empty Re: crackdown on benefit cheats living abroad

Post by mikey Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:57 pm

It's about time they cracked down on it
mikey
mikey

Location : Watching Torquay United win the FA cup (in my dreams)

Back to top Go down

crackdown on benefit cheats living abroad Empty Re: crackdown on benefit cheats living abroad

Post by Rosie Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:00 am

I agree Janga. The punishment should have been more severe. If that amount had been stolen from a supermarket or bank, the sentence would have been harsher. This case is theft and fraud so a more severe sentence may have been appropriate.
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

crackdown on benefit cheats living abroad Empty punisment fir the crime

Post by bigcol Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:40 am

Hi all

Unless your a MP which you get paid thousands, fiddle the tax payer and get away with it.

Never mind the 1000s of europeans that work in the UK, and leagaly send child allowances and other beifits back to their families in eastern europe suported by the UK benefit system.

then their are the Bankers who have stolen from everyone, costing every one of us nearly £180 each, do they get arrested, charged, put in prison? comunity service? may be a fine? remember many individuel bonuses were over a million pounds each!
No!! they get even bloody higher bonuses!!!, and to pay for all this we all will be paying 2.5% more vat, and massive public spending cuts!!

do the Goverment do anything to these wankers ( sorry Bankers)??
No but the tax office are very quick and christmasy theyve sent me a letter asking for some more money yet again.
Any body livng in the UK , are near eastern europeans,were not talking about a minority no more, they are in the majority Millions of these folks getting benefits including housing and child allowance totaling billions

But Hey!! the UK is known to be welcoming to everyone,
And for folks that think they got away and live on their savings in Spain,
the Euro being useless, and the interest rate on savings being non existant!!

I say stop all benifits to every one except for men with bald heads, women with nice eyes and anyone that wears glasses

that should save a few billion

Happy new year!!

PS Ive woken up feeling crap today, maybe thats come across in my post

on top of all this our daughters giving us food poisoning thinking Gammon should be cooked for just 30 mins, not the 30 mins per 1/2 pound it should be,
As per forum rules this political post should be deleted, when I feel better I may moderate myself lol! lol! lol!
bigcol
bigcol

Location : On the high seas somwhere!! I've stopped drinking water .... I hseen what it does to the bottom of our boat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Still love you Big Col.
Happy New Year to you, Sharon and all your little food poisoners.. bless.
rendeer
Rosie
Rosie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down